Brand new Rota GT3's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

I have a set of bronze 16" rota GT3's that are brand new in the box, only flaw is on the box where one of my dogs decided to take a piss.

550 obo

gallery_28521_166_31792.jpg

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 28 2005, 08:17 PM
I have a set of bronze 16" rota GT3's that are brand new in the box, only flaw is on the box where one of my dogs decided to take a piss.

550 obo
[post=480058]Quoted post[/post]​

pics please...very interested

Damn yo you are selling those? What wheels are going to go on the Integra?

Porbably some blackies and cum hos or some other no namer, im not proud of it but i gota do something. I mean i was gonna wait it all out but i got to much to do and not enough money.

I hear you bro I work and I have no money trust me I know. Sorry to keep posting I am not trying to thread jack yo. Oh I will give you a little bumpity BUMP
though.

I have never did any shipping befor but im good for it and sure i can get vouches, your gonna have to guid me threw the process and witch shippibg method. Im in socal 92404

My moms bf is a shipping mnger where he works, all they use is ups, so if its ups we should have no problems as he will make sure it gos threw proper.

You'd have to send them USPS to an APO, I am overseas and UPS is ridiculous expensive.

the regular post office will ship them no problem in the stock boxes. just go to usps.com and use their calculator

Yes they would, and yea, since they are in the stock boxes, it would be easy.

They would look the hotness too, bronze, polished lip, nice. I just have to decide if I am emotionally ready to roll 16"s.

Bump for Jeff the pissed off MF. What up Jeff I got your message I will call you when I get off work today.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 2 2005, 02:00 PM
Yes they would, and yea, since they are in the stock boxes, it would be easy.

They would look the hotness too, bronze, polished lip, nice. I just have to decide if I am emotionally ready to roll 16"s.
[post=481794]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah i was stepping down from 17"s , but amazingly wit hthemin my posetion and and all i can afford them so....... yeah.

Dont worry john that^ has nothing to do with what owe you.

If you could do it for 600 shipped priority, I can do it :) If not, I am going to have to go with my gut and get 15"s.

UDT, YOUR RIMS MAN, thats too bad you have to sell em, i was hoping to see them on the teg this may, too bad, well, you can drool over my black ones for now :lol:

Back