Brand New Wings West CRX bodykit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

azulito

FS: Brand New Wings West CRX bodykit!

Hey guys, I have a brand new, never used Wings West CRX urethane bodykit. I was going to put it on my car to replace the one that was hit in an accident but I have decided to just leave it and I kinda need the $! You know how it goes! Includes mounting gear. I would be willing to drive within 100 miles of Pittsburgh and deliver it even! If you are further out than shipping will be all you of course, but I will box it up nice (original boxes were tossed, dang) and use UPS.

600 smackers takes it which for those who know is way cheaper than buying it from a retailer. Drop me an email or PM. Thanks for looking!

Will trade for things like SiR metal hood, EDM LHD headlights, let me know what you got!

Later!

Last edited:
Some pics of the pristine kit!
DSC03978_resize.jpg

DSC03980_resize.jpg

DSC03979_resize.jpg

If I save you the cost of shipping which would be at least 150+, we can talk about an arrangement where I bring it to you, assuming you are in New Haven, for 625. I will be traveling through your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks.

What do you think?

Back