Brass KNuckle Implants

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lame: to the "brass knuckles" thing. Well, also to the piercings in the lower back as a matter of fact.

yeah dude. shes so hot. i'd lick her hoof

wow dude, just WOW

she's a known whore, been banged by more guys than pamela anderson and angelina jolie COMBINED...

ooh man, you know B's in love when he busts out the "i'd lick her ______"

at least it wasn't her asshole this time, but i'm thinking the hoof just might be worse...

i wonder how many guys have fucked the hoof...
:puke:

straight_edge.jpg

No, I thought sXe didn't do tattoos and piercings.

I mean they scream at me for smoking.

They have "Corsetting" too, where they lace the skin up the back, and you can tighten it as needed.

Gross stupid stuff.

they <3 tattoos & piercings

Quoted post[/post]]
They have "Corsetting" too, where they lace the skin up the back, and you can tighten it as needed.

Gross stupid stuff.

you CAN NOT tighten a corset piercing
corset piercings are generally temporary "fasion" piercings only kept for a few days
as with any surface piercing there is a VERY high risk of rejection and heavy scaring
there is specific surface piercing jewelry that can greatly reduce this risk

most of the time captive bead hoops are used.... for long term surface piercing this is WRONG
surface bars fitted with beads with hoops connected to them, give a similar look with a greatly reduced risk of rejection

I learned something today.

But overall, my original lesson remains: It's nasty.

its all in what you're into
i personally like piercings and tatoos on girls
others hate it

IMO corset piercings can be pretty hot though
corsetpiercing5.jpg

20050417-5.jpg

**edit
damn anti leaching links :cry:

the bass/silicon knuckles are fucking gay and hope someone hits that bitch right in the implants and brakes it.

the corset can be nice looking or i have seen some that look like shit

Quoted post[/post]]
That back piercing is fucking gross.

bah, i think its very unique. i've never seen anyone else with it.

Quoted post[/post]]
They have "Corsetting" too
Gross stupid stuff.

i wouldn't awnt it on my girl...

E is all about it. I'll look at it, but its not really my thing.

i dig some piercings. mostly non-freak peircings.
i dig the nose, the tongue, the belly button, the clit, the eyebrow, and the ear lobes,
but i can't stand the lip, the inner ear thing, or the "Bull" nose piercing... whatever thats called.

tattoo's-- generally, i can't stand them on chicks, because they are all the same "me-too" bullshit.

bitch a- tribal band on lower back
bitch b- celtic band on lower back
bitch c- butterfly on ankle
bitch d - some stupid sun or moon shit around the belly button

get a fucking life. i hate that shit. in fact, i hate nearly all girls with a lower back tattoo, especially if its their only one.

i'd rather have a chick with full sleeves than a chick with a stupid butter fly or tiger hidden some where.

and boob tattoo's.... are so gross. women, please don't ruin your boobs/cleavage with some stupid shit.

3 basics are

no drinking
no smoking
no abuse of controlled substances (drugs)

some people take it further to no caffeine, no meat, no promiscuos sex, no otc's.

but it was formed under the 3 basic rule

it originated in the 80's when anyone who listened to punk music was considered a miscreant and a social deviant. they were stereotyped as drunks, vandals, druggies, etc

people who werent necessairly idiots, but liked the music wanted to seperate themselves from that stereotype. ian mackaye from minor threat wrote a song abotu it and used the term straight edge and it just stuck.

the x's on the hands - during this time period punk shows were always in bars, they put x's on minors so they couldnt drink. edgers started wearing x's to show that they didnt drink, even if they were of age.

another common logo is the 3 x's, like my avatar. i also have 3 x's tattood on my shoulder. it just represents the 3 basic fundamentals of the whole sxe scene.

there were a few militant straight edge "crews" i guess you could call them.
most commonly referred to as hardliners. they are the guys who would throw buckets of paint on people with fur coats, push pregnant women down stairs if they were smoking, firebomb mcdonalds, dumb shit like that.
sXe got alot of bad press around the time all this shit started happening and alot of people stopped associating themselves with it.
here recently sXe is only known in the mainstream as something for emo teenage girls to do to try and be different. its really a shame because there are still alot of good sxe underground bands, but the media has turned into something stupid.

Back