Brass KNuckle Implants

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I saw something like this on dateline or 20/20 a long time ago. over in japan some crazy people were getting plastic BB's implanted under the skin of their peckers to "inhance the experience" for their ladies. now that is a little extreme. as for the knuckles i like the idea if they are functional.
There were tribes doing this hundreds if not thousands of years ago.
plastic bbs that long ago? but yea ive heard somethingg about that too.

Quoted post[/post]]
E is a sick, sick individual

Well than i am also cause I find corrset piercings very hot. But at the same time I can't stand huge gaudy ugly tats on women. But onm that point E when i got the nipples pierced with the girl friend we both had a captured ball on a stainless ring? We were told this is the best way to enable proper cleaning ect?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I saw something like this on dateline or 20/20 a long time ago. over in japan some crazy people were getting plastic BB's implanted under the skin of their peckers to "inhance the experience" for their ladies. now that is a little extreme. as for the knuckles i like the idea if they are functional.
There were tribes doing this hundreds if not thousands of years ago.
plastic bbs that long ago? but yea ive heard somethingg about that too.

actually it was origonally done with pearls... and yes this is VERY old

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
E is a sick, sick individual

Well than i am also cause I find corrset piercings very hot. But at the same time I can't stand huge gaudy ugly tats on women. But onm that point E when i got the nipples pierced with the girl friend we both had a captured ball on a stainless ring? We were told this is the best way to enable proper cleaning ect?

nipple piercings are not the same as surface piercings
Originally posted by BME
A surface piercing is a piercing where the entrance and exit holes are (usually) pierced through the same plane — that is, through a flat area of skin. A piercing on the back of your neck (aka a "nape piercing") is a common surface piercing. Many piercers also classify piercings such as the eyebrow piercing and the navel piercing as surface piercings.

http://risks.bmezine.com/?Surface_Piercing

with nipple piercings rings are fine as long as they are large enough to alow easy movement... rings that are too small can lead to rejection or migration... aside from that its prett much just like ears... you can put anything through them as long as they allow movement and easy cleaning

Quoted post[/post]]
its all in what you're into
i personally like piercings and tatoos on girls
others hate it

IMO corset piercings can be pretty hot though
corsetpiercing5.jpg

20050417-5.jpg

**edit
damn anti leaching links :cry:
hmm, am i sick for thinking that would be some hot IDB secks? :ph34r:

i think piercings are hot on girls lip, nose (not the septum though), nips, clit, whatever. i think its hot. tats are a little different. i'm pretty much with B on this one. although i think that the lower back is hot IF the girl has something different there, not the same ol shit every other drunk ho has. sleeves or arm tats are ok, as long as the girl is hot too i guess, i just hate single tats on a girls arms, looks too manly i guess.

oh yea, Kate's piercing IS hot.

Back