Brass Knuckles?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how about brass knuckles WITH a built in stun gun?

113916_ts.JPG

Aiming is just as easy as punching, and one tap delivers a massive 950,000V payload.

Blast Knuckles, Self-Defense & Security, Brand Not Specified at Sportsman's Guide

or a flastlight?
160295_ts.JPG

It's a bright, compact 6-LED Flashlight, right up until you need it for protection... at which point it delivers a whopping 1 million volts of pure stopping power to anyone unfortunate enough to give you funny business.
Rechargeable Stun Gun Flashlight, Self-Defense & Security, Ps Products, Rechargeable Stun Gun Taser Self Defense Personal Security Flashlight Ac Charger at Sportsman's Guide

Brass knuckles WILL get you in trouble even if you are the one being attacked.

I'd say a roll of quarters aka "dirty Jersey". Most of the stuff mention here can be deadly. Be careful. Travel in groups and all that fun stuff. Sometimes it's easier to give up your stuff than try to fight back. A kid at Rowan got killed doing exactly that.
same concept as the bic lighters??

roll of quarters adds mass to your hand, which creates a harder blow
similar to using self defense gloves that have lead added to them for extra weight

a lighter might give you a fuller hand, but i'm not too fond of the idea of hitting someone with a piece of plastic in my hand filled with flammable liquid that could break

the reality of the situation is that bad guys always win. if you're getting mugged or beaten, do you think it's by good, upstanding students that follow the rules of no guns or big knives? all you are going to do is get yourself in trouble or shot.

leave the shit at home. if you don't feel safe, take day classes, travel in large groups, and don't carry any cash or valuables.

even if you do beat someone up, odds are they come back with more people and wait at your campus or class and try to kill you. trust me on this one, it's not worth the trouble.

Could always run like a pussy, just sayin' :dunno:

thats the best idea. you keep your shit and don't get beat up. better than smacking someone with brass knuckles and getting charged with assault with a deadly weapon. and yes, america is fucked up enough to send you to jail for beating a mugger.

roll of quarters adds mass to your hand, which creates a harder blow
similar to using self defense gloves that have lead added to them for extra weight

a lighter might give you a fuller hand, but i'm not too fond of the idea of hitting someone with a piece of plastic in my hand filled with flammable liquid that could break
Yup. I use to carry a roll of quarters. One night for shits and giggles we wanted to see the damage difference between them and a regular fist.

Punched a sheet rock wall. Put a decent hole in it. Same thing with a roll of quarters. I nearly came out on the other side. It increases damage through mass.

As someone who has been in my fair share of scraps, you can always tell the difference between a fist and something else. Namely, the something else is a much denser, more felt blow, even if you don't get hit all that hard.

thats the best idea. you keep your shit and don't get beat up. better than smacking someone with brass knuckles and getting charged with assault with a deadly weapon. and yes, america is fucked up enough to send you to jail for beating a mugger.

That's why I always avoid confrontation. Its so bullshit that in this wonderful country of ours you can't protect yourself.

As someone who has been in my fair share of scraps, you can always tell the difference between a fist and something else. Namely, the something else is a much denser, more felt blow, even if you don't get hit all that hard.

brass knuckles also have a cutting effect. if you miss the face but still land on the head, you will rip off a piece of scalp. and yes, i have seen this happen. it's not pretty.

Yea, forgot to mention that part. I've never been hit with a set in the face/head. Thank god. Bottles can do a lot of damage too. See that far too many times.

That's why I always avoid confrontation. Its so bullshit that in this wonderful country of ours you can't protect yourself.
It's not your job to protect yourself, that's the governments responsibility. Whenever you have a problem of any kind, lay on your back and wait for a government employee to handle it for you. You may be prosecuted otherwise.

the reality of the situation is that bad guys always win. if you're getting mugged or beaten, do you think it's by good, upstanding students that follow the rules of no guns or big knives? all you are going to do is get yourself in trouble or shot.

leave the shit at home. if you don't feel safe, take day classes, travel in large groups, and don't carry any cash or valuables.

even if you do beat someone up, odds are they come back with more people and wait at your campus or class and try to kill you. trust me on this one, it's not worth the trouble.

you are correct on all counts in this post
the rules are definitely written in such a way, as to give the bad guys the advantage
it sucks ass, but its how it is
and the last part is true too... and dont think the bad guys dont know that school has a certain schedule about it, and week to week on any given day or time, it is not hard to figure out where a person is likely to be (ie: leaving Building A traveling by foot on a specific path to Building B... leaving Building B at __o'clock.... etc...)

:concur:
stay aware of your surroundings... keep an eye out for anything that looks out of place or feels uncomfortable.... situational awareness goes a LONG way to keeping your ass out of trouble... and avoiding the conflict is just about always the best course of action...

and yes america is definitely fucked up enough to put you through the legal wringer for "savagely beating a misunderstood citizen who really wanst a bad person and was trying to change and make good of his life"

brass knuckles also have a cutting effect. if you miss the face but still land on the head, you will rip off a piece of scalp. and yes, i have seen this happen. it's not pretty.

i can personally attest to this... the first and last time i ever used a pair of brass knuckles, i swung on the guy, split his jaw open, broke his jaw, and knocked him out... all in one swing.... the guy hit the wall and fell to the ground like a bag of rocks... i thought i killed him... i was then more afraid of being caught, than i originally was of getting my ass beat buy that mother fucker in the first place... i hauled ass out of there, and got rid of the knuckles and never carried another set... luckily i never caught any repercussions from that event, legal, retaliatory, or otherwise

^^^wow, i was just quoted 3 times in one post. impressive. :)

Besides, pussies use brass knuckles. A few well placed punches are better than a handful of steel in many aspects.

...and with a number of robberies, muggings and just bullshit beatings...

Ummm...hmmm

It seems that we are not addressing the real problem. What kind of school are you going to where you need to fear for your safety?

I have a suggestion...

University of Phoenix online courses. No muggings, rapings, beatings, or otherwise. ;)

Back