Brass Knuckles?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit, I already neck-tied a guy before reading the part about being sarcastic. What do I do now, internet advice guy?

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Shit, I already neck-tied a guy before reading the part about being sarcastic. What do I do now, internet advice guy?

Oh shit...hmm carve him up into 10 pieces and mail them to your 10 best friends. They will be implicated and you will have friends in jail. Just think, 20 years from now you'll all have a beer and laugh about it.

Ummm...hmmm

It seems that we are not addressing the real problem. What kind of school are you going to where you need to fear for your safety?

I have a suggestion...

University of Phoenix online courses. No muggings, rapings, beatings, or otherwise. ;)
Rowan had a bad skid while I was there. UDel had one while my sister was there. Police step up, do their job for a few weeks, and the culprits get locked up. Then it all goes back to normal. Until it happens again. Or until someone gets killed like at Rowan.

Back