Break My Windows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, time passes fast. I just rolled over 4000 miles today.

I've owned it for a month.

Yeah, it lost me right then and there. Disappointed: At the time I thought they had V8s or some sick boost setup. Found out it was just a "3 series, No wait baby, this time it'll be different" and it sounded like a Civic.

The Vega, hallowed be it's name, would have chewed it up and spit it out.

Well, except for the whole braking thing. I had to stop from 50mph on a steep hill and the fucking drums burst into flames.

The last person to see it run was Turbomirage. I started it up, the alternator lit up like fireworks, I shut it down. I had to replace the timing belt anyway.

Then I took it all apart for a rebuild, moved, decided to ditch the body and put the Cosworth engine in a rat rod, got the rat rod, the Vega and engine were stolen, rat rod sat until I had to move again, I gave it away.

The worst years EVER for car projects. Owning a house, everytime I got my car budget built up, a problem would come up and I had to drain the account. Mortgages suck. Especially $2000 a month mortgages.

IIRC the vega had batshit UGLY white interior... but it was in amazing shape.

Yeah, it lost me right then and there. Disappointed: At the time I thought they had V8s or some sick boost setup. Found out it was just a "3 series, No wait baby, this time it'll be different" and it sounded like a Civic.

The Vega, hallowed be it's name, would have chewed it up and spit it out.
rofl

you've lost you're fucking mind. carry on in your la la land.....

Back