break ups

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well...me and my current girlfriend broke up for a few months...after we were together for 3 years at the time...we tried the staying friends thing...and then the friends escalated to fuck buddies...lmfao....then we just decided to get back together...so yea...haha...

i guess its like this...if you have no plans of ever getting back together with this girl...let her go...forget the friends thing...cuz if youre gonna be friends...its gonna be hard to move on...there will be jealousy issues most likely as well when you see her with someone else or she sees you with someone else...its really just not a good idea

I was with a girl for about a month recently, but we were never really serious. It was just a fun relationship. She works two jobs, and so I rarely got to see her except after she got off, and she was always tired for obvious reasons. We broke up, but still like each other, just being real to each other. She doesn't have time for a relationship like that. We still make time to hang out, but there is no real exclusive relationship between us. It's giving us room to get to know each other better, and whenever we are able to both have time to spend with each other, maybe something will happen.
Don't know if that helped at all, but it's possible to be friends with each other, but not if it's a one sided ordeal. Both of you have to want that. I'd definitely try to help her limit her drinking, but then again, there are my Christian morals coming into the equation, and maybe she's okay with living life in a haze, if that's what she's doing. But if that's all she wants to do, I'd say just get out of that situation.

It wont be turning into fuck buddies, I have no want for that.
She's turned into a girl I dont think I would want to associate with. I like good girls, her actions this past week shows what kinda of girl she is or wants to be atleast.
We are going to a movie tonight, or supposed to. If it doesnt go well, then I wont talk to her once she moves out.

the only reason i talk to sabrina is to make sure she get the rest of her stuff out ;)

damn. tomorrow shes coming up to get the rest of it. kristen will be here, naturally. oh well.

TurboMirage said:
the only reason i talk to sabrina is to make sure she get the rest of her stuff out ;)

damn. tomorrow shes coming up to get the rest of it. kristen will be here, naturally. oh well.

You're spitting names like I know the people. Im not sure when she's moving, but it needs to be soon. We are at each others throat the entire time we are together, which for the most part is like a few minutes to a few hours...

Its so emotionally draining.

sabrina is the girl i was with for nearly 4 years, who moved out 2 weeks before her highschool sweetheart came home from the army for 4th of july. long story short she moved into his parents house.

me = sad for 2/3 days, but then realized life goes on and there are MUCH better women out there. i STILL love her with all my heart, but its better this way. trust me. steve is right!!! as i never thought i would be, thanks to my friends and a special someone i am happy.

the NE guys know the drama ive been through. i survived. moved on. had to because i was a wreck.

Because he wants to be absolutely sure that everyone knows he gets women. It's an issue, we're working on it :)

Celerity said:
Because he wants to be absolutely sure that everyone knows he gets women. It's an issue, we're working on it :)
Its sad, I know poeple like that. I think my x is one of them...

Well, last night she texted me and said she wanted to chat with me about her and I. So I said alright you know I dont work til 9 and shit.

So today rolls around she leaves about4 (or earlier) to go to lunch with her friends, I was like whatever. She promises me she'll be back to chat with me.

8 pm rolls up, so I call her and leave a message. No call back, 9 pm is here time for me to leave, so I do. During the day, I sent her texts and shit too, no reply what so ever.

So, I called her once I got a little caught up at work, some dude named Dillon answered and said I have the wrong number, I chuckled and said "right, ok" nad hung up... after this, I emailed her...

haa haa haa

Thats funny Karol. I called and Dillon answered. Hmm, so is he your new guy? Why couldnt you be honest, what did I do this time? Ok well, when you decide to treat me with respect, we can talk. Until then, have a nice life.

Brian S.
Domain Services

and this one

I can tell you dont want me in your life, thats fine. Its shame I put up a good fight to stay in it, I guess all I did was push you further away. Im sorry it came down to this, Im sorry we couldnt work it out and be friends.

I wish you would have been up front and honest with me, I really do.

You have a wonderful life, I dont know what else to do or say at this point. You bought a new phone and didnt give me the number, I call and Dillon answers...

Lie after Lie I still came back to you... not anymore.

Brian S.
Domain Services

I know I wont be getting a response back, but I will see her at home...

It's a shame, she gave me a glimer of hope that she gave a shit... then smashes it like a mack truck...

all I can do is shake my head when I think about this. how is it I always get mixed up with girls like her?

fuck me running batman.

I give up.

Hey man. That sucks. You will see there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I was in a predicament similar to yours. The girl wanted to be friends after the break up, and we were friends with many common people so I was like ok...We'll see. Well summer rolls around and shit. Fuck that.

If you're still friends with your ex you put her on a fucking pedestal. You treat her wayy better then your other friends and honestly it puts a block on moving on. So I am slowly unravelling this friendship.

With pictures of me and other girls. :).

pissedoffsol said:
none of my ex's still talk to me.
I don't talk to any of mine.

A. I don't want to deal with their shit.
B. I don't want a new one to feel intimidated by an old one that still hangs around.
C. I had sex with her.... so there is really no reason to ever call her again ("Waiting" quote)

But it is possible. I had a crush on my best female friend for probably 4 years but now we are nothing more than really good friends.

Last edited:
mo shit today!!!

So, Ive had plans to hang out with a friend of mine whom I met on a local website called azht.net. anyway, tonight we were supposed to go either see a movie or eat.

her name is nancy, she's cool as shit. i have no interest in this girl whatsoever.

so, she calls to confirm plans, i wasnt here. when i get home, karol [my ex] says in a smartass voice 'you better call nancy" i was like, ok.

so i did, confirmed our plans and time.

while getting ready to leave karol is saying shit like 'atleast my friends dont call here'... all i could think to say is ... i dont do shit with my friends like you do, and you knwo what i mean. i continued to say 'i forgot, im not allowed to have friends, i guess im supposed to sit at home and wait for yout o want to do something with me, fuck im sorry i forgot.'

yea, so just s'more good ole shit in brians life.

like i said before, im doing FIGHTING to be someones friend. it just isnt worth it.

Bri I just went through this same shit found out on our 1 year anniversary
she had been cheating on me. Yeah I was upset for a week and I even started smoking again until I realized I was too good for her and I moved on.
Now I hear she is engaged you know what I did.......... I laughed LOUDLY.
This sucker has no idea what he is in for.

why the hell would you give a girl the house number when you know the woman might be able to hear the message? that's either insane or stupid.

it's good that you are getting on with your life though. as soon as you show that you dont want your ex anymore, she is going to want you around. she is going to want to sleep with you to. it's going to be a drama fest. your best bet is to move away as soon as possible. don't waste your time and emotions. but if you are going out, expect her to. what's good for you is good for her. don't be jealous because she will do it right back. and we all know it's easier for a girl to get laid than a guy. they just have to lay out. watch your back to. don't let some guy be in your house.

yea. i called the girl to confirm plans, she didnt answer. so, she called back later on. normally karol wouldnt have been here, but she got off work early... not tha ti would try to hide it or anything.

yea, she can do what she wants. i dont really care. it just stinks that we still live together.

Back