Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
So I've been 0-9 on asking girls out.

This friend of mine is hooking me up with this friend of hers from school. Her names Amanda, I've been talking with her for like the last four days now. We hit it off pretty well, so we're going to breakfast this morning at nine. For someone that hasn't been on a date in three years that's pretty exciting. I could hardly sleep last night.

So wish me luck.

(Oh and if it's possible B could you change my age to 18? When I signed up I wasn't sure if this was one of those sites that required you to be over the age of 18 to register. If you can't it's no big deal.)

Last edited:
change your bday in the USER CP

good luck on your date
0-9 is rough
maybe your goals are too high, drop your standards a couple notches practice your approaches and introductions(your game)
won't be so hard to approach if you think you'll have better odds
bring your batting average back up before going after the curve balls

Good luck. you'll need it.
so disheartening... yet so true

My first date with the girl that I just broke up with was to the Hospital cafeteria.

If I'm to understand the math, you're talking about dating when you're 15 , versus now ?

Well it's not exactly three years, it's more like two, I was just exaggerating with the three (it feels like it's been three years though). I had a girlfriend for about a year. From when I was like 15 till 16.

We went to this nice locally owned Denny's. Probably the nicest one in the area.

We talked for a good 30 minutes after eating. Both of us are quite shy around people we've never met before, so 30 minutes was pretty good in my opinion.

The main reason for me having no success in the past is because I'm quite short. I wouldn't say it's my personality either, most people like me, I don't make many enemies. 5'4" at my tallest. I've found that even short girls prefer guys that are tall. I've had bad luck with some girls that didn't date because of their religion.

They published a recent article on this too. I'll see if I can find it.

I'm 5'6". Your stature is only representative of your demeanor if you allow it. I have LOTS of really huge, outwardly tough guys scared to death to even come into my town. You're a bit young to realise it, but the blessing of being human, and more precisely, alive - is that you can be way more than the sum of your parts.

Of all the men out there, big and tall, short and small - Very few actually have the slightest clue of what it means to be " A man " And if you can narrow that one down, and be a real man, then you've won a big battle.

I went out with this girl a couple days ago, well, we've been seeing each other for the past few days, not really my type. She seems to like me more then I like her.

I'm not over the ex yet, so no one is going to measure up at this point.

I'm going to one of my friend's son's birthday party today, I'll pick a new girl to "see" today, maybe I'll find one that will help me get over the ex.

man... i was 4'9" my freshman year in high school..... i know how the short train feels, or verticely challenged lol, but now im right around 5'10" and i still have trouble finding a girl... im talking to one now but who knows :)

I went out with this girl a couple days ago, well, we've been seeing each other for the past few days, not really my type. She seems to like me more then I like her.

I'm going to one of my friend's son's birthday party today, I'll pick a new girl to "see" today, maybe I'll find one that will help me get over the ex.

Celeritism:

She ain't gonna help you do shit. Why should she care who you need to get over ?

If she did, why would she want to ? You get over people. And if she's the one "that's gonna do it" or "The one that will make me do it" then you've proven the guy you are. You don't have to ask yourself anymore :)

/celerity tough love

So this date this morning was good ?

i think he means a distraction from the ex

and yes, lets hear about your date this morning
what did you talk about?
ttiwwop :ph34r:

Dude. Short thing won't stop ya. My roommate was 5'5' on a good day. He still pulled tail.

The key is COLLEGE. everything will change.

Just get drunk and bang everything that you can :thumbsup: Worked for me :)

It's all about how you present yourself to a girl. It also depends on the type of guy the girl is attracted to. Chemistry, my friend. :)

How did the date go? I bet you were so nervous you dropped your wheat toast didn't you? :D

Celeritism:

She ain't gonna help you do shit. Why should she care who you need to get over ?

If she did, why would she want to ? You get over people. And if she's the one "that's gonna do it" or "The one that will make me do it" then you've proven the guy you are. You don't have to ask yourself anymore :)

/celerity tough love

So this date this morning was good ?

Yea, it's more of a distraction thing, they don't need to know why I;m picking them. They just have to be there and be themselves.

Back