Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's all about how you present yourself to a girl. It also depends on the type of guy the girl is attracted to. Chemistry, my friend. :)

How did the date go? I bet you were so nervous you dropped your wheat toast didn't you? :D

It went pretty well. I wasn't too nervous. I think the conversation was split pretty close to 50/50. I like her, she has a really soft voice. I like girls that aren't too loud spoken. I mean once in awhile is okay, but a girl that dominates the conversation gets old fast.

Lol no I had pancakes, they fell off my fork a few times, but only because they were stubborn pieces and resisted my efforts at eating them. In the end my powerful hands overcame their feeble efforts.

Meh I suppose the height isn't that big of a deal. I just don't like feeling threatened by every guy that is bigger than me. Seriously need to take some UFC stuff or something. Especially after I got a kid at the highschool I play golf for suspended for 2 weeks. That pissed a lot of people off. Kid was a fucking douche bag anyways.

...this height issue, shouldn't be an issue.

Drop it now and forget that its been an issue for the last two years. Seriously, you'll eat yourself alive, wishing you were something that you aren't and missing life pass you by.

Despite what Celerity has said about having this outward appearance, blah, blah, people see right through that act.

Just be who you are and enjoy being who you are, because years down the line, you'll regret the way you acted if you weren't comfortable with yourself. Everyone as their quirks and now is the time in your life that they seem to be circled with a sharpie and highlighted, but its only as big of an issue as you let it become.

My .02cents.

btw, I lost track of my height. I'm somewhere between 5'8-5'9ish and I never had a problem getting girls, AS SOON AS I STARTED TALKING TO THEM AND BEING MYSELF.

Word. Being yourself is key. Adapting anything to over compensate isn't attractive, and will be seen right through.

It went pretty well. I wasn't too nervous. I think the conversation was split pretty close to 50/50. I like her, she has a really soft voice. I like girls that aren't too loud spoken. I mean once in awhile is okay, but a girl that dominates the conversation gets old fast.

Lol no I had pancakes, they fell off my fork a few times, but only because they were stubborn pieces and resisted my efforts at eating them. In the end my powerful hands overcame their feeble efforts.

Meh I suppose the height isn't that big of a deal. I just don't like feeling threatened by every guy that is bigger than me. Seriously need to take some UFC stuff or something. Especially after I got a kid at the highschool I play golf for suspended for 2 weeks. That pissed a lot of people off. Kid was a fucking douche bag anyways.

Good for you. I hope it works out well. Even if it doesn't, you may just get some tail. :thumbsup:

Screw the golfer homo. Golf is for old people and tiger woods. Real men play football.

No one wants you to be "yourself". That's a lie, and the sooner you drop it, the sooner you can move on.

Women find a man that they can change. They'll pick unemployed, low-self esteem and bonus points awarding for brooding guitar players / college dorm bros with rich parents.

Men want a woman to stay the same, women want a man that they can change. If a woman stays with you for a long time it's due to these following criteria:

1. You're an action hero. You've run into burning buildings, you're a supercop, you've rescued her from kidnappers, or you've blown up a plane with a cartel boss in it.
2. You knock her up. It won't stop her from leaving, necessarily, but it'll make it really hard. This is your common key to easy street - it's like a ball and chain on her ankle.
3. You continue develop faults that she can "cure". You hop from drug addiction, to injury, to crime, to victim, to preacher etc. Not only does it keep her guessing, but if you give the illusion that she's the one responsible for getting you out of your rut, she'll stay with you.
4. You find continually creative ways to be an ass to her. This isn't easy, at some point you run out of ideas short of actually hitting her. And for lots of women, hitting may give you years.
5. You bite your tongue well into retirement. She'll say shit like "You've changed!" but not realised that you've been the same, and putting on a persona because you KNEW she would never date or marry someone that liked to fish 24/7, was really into star wars, or snuff films.

Dating and keeping a woman around is about balance. If you wear your heart on your sleeve you'll be single before you know it. At the same time, your lies can't be so over the top that you can't back them up. "No way, baby - this isn't my first bike. I've been riding since I was 16. I took a harley to the prom with two dates" vs "I have a starship, Baby"

Watch "What not to Wear" and realise the importance of outward appearances. It speaks volumes of your character. That said, 80% of the pussy psuedo-men out there continue to beat the backwards hat and designer jeans drum ad nauseum. A huge percentage of women out there will have nothing to do with an emo, regardless of how great of a person they are. Clothes do not make the man, but it sets the stage surely.

This is how my deformed ass gets women. It works just about everytime (But I'm still working on Hassetic girls, yalies and redheads. I don't have much luck with them.

Ha the girl I went out with is a redhead :p

We're probably going to go to a movie this weekend or maybe sometime this week if we both aren't too busy. There aren't really any decent movies out as far as I know though. If any of you have seen decent movies recently I'd appreciate a recommendation.

That kid isn't really a golfer. I'm the one that plays golf, I'm #1 Varsity. I took top 30 at state last year, that was pretty cool. This year I'm hoping to take top 10 at worst.

I'm digging myself into a hole with this new girl, she's kinda annoying but she keeps my time occupied....but I'm not gonna find a new girl that I like while I'm hanging around this one all the time, with that said, she's coming over tonight.

Well the brave, manly, ballsy thing to do is stop wasting both of your time. The easy thing to do is string her along for your little ride.

Once you pick what you're going to do, you'll know - without question, without doubt - what kind of man you are.

Also, another thing about appearances and facades: If you knew truly what was going on in the heads of women you wouldn't go near them. Their facade is pretty much the only thing that most men consider.

No, I may take a liking to her and I'm not fucking her....yet...... so there's no harm being done.

We are friends, so in the least we could become even better friends if nothing comes of it.

Also, another thing about appearances and facades: If you knew truly what was going on in the heads of women you wouldn't go near them. Their facade is pretty much the only thing that most men consider.
No shit. They put on an appearance, then once you're hooked, shit starts changing.

about the height thing, it shouldn't mean shit. I'm 5'7", and have never had that be a problem with girls or in dealing with other guys. It's all in how you carry yourself. Confidence in yourself is something that will make a lot of other guys back the hell away from you, and I don't at all mean the "small man complex" type of confidence. I'm the most quiet person out of the people I know, but don't hesitate to call someone out if I need to.

No, I may take a liking to her and I'm not fucking her....yet...... so there's no harm being done.

We are friends, so in the least we could become even better friends if nothing comes of it.

Wear a rubber, you don't need the super sperm creating another kid.

height is like money, you'll always want more. shit, i'm 6'1" and wish i was 6'3". it isn't really an issue to most girls, unless they want a tall guy. but then you could be tall and they would want a blonde guy, or blue eyes, or fair skin. for every girl it's something. if they don't like your looks, move on. too many good women out there.

as for steve, i repped your post because i look at my relationship in hindsight. when i met her, i was modeling, riding my bike 24/7, didn't have a real job, staying up late, and drinking all the time.

now i work at smith barney, live with my gf, wear suits every day, never ride my bike, and i'm in bed by 9 every night, with the same woman.

for all you doubters out there, sometimes steve is totally right.

Good news, Please PLEASE be mindful of who you are, and how to respect others. Karma works.

If she is getting into something that you don't want, or vice-versa don't let it go until things finally blow up. There is a right person out there for all of us - and the less time we spend fiddling around in a stupid relationship, the more chances we'll find that person.

And it's always a good idea to be friendly with someone. That's how you Tangueray.

height is like money, you'll always want more. shit, i'm 6'1" and wish i was 6'3". it isn't really an issue to most girls, unless they want a tall guy. but then you could be tall and they would want a blonde guy, or blue eyes, or fair skin. for every girl it's something. if they don't like your looks, move on. too many good women out there.

as for steve, i repped your post because i look at my relationship in hindsight. when i met her, i was modeling, riding my bike 24/7, didn't have a real job, staying up late, and drinking all the time.

now i work at smith barney, live with my gf, wear suits every day, never ride my bike, and i'm in bed by 9 every night, with the same woman.

for all you doubters out there, sometimes steve is totally right.

The funny thing is - we're ALL on pretty much the same page. We just phrase it differently. I hope I can bring a different phrasing of the problem to allow everyone to be able to find their own solutions.

I know that when the people on this forum say "kick her in the pussy and send her packing" they don't mean that, unless the chick is a real harmful person. I wish to bring to light some truths, and not just Celeritisms® , when I say things like "we all suffer" and "we all want basically the same things"

Oh no, it's over now, time to let her go completely, she's taking nothing and trying to make it something.

We were just hanging out like normal and she just started calling me "babe" out of the blue. Now in my book that could be a term of endearment. I think that's the word I want to use, I'm just trying to say it's what I'd call my girlfriend not just a friend.

I haven't lead this girl on at all. Haven't put any type of moves on her, the most she's gotten out of me is a cheap hug which could be considered an insult since it was one of those big loose open hugs, my genitals pulled far away from her body, my ass wide out into no where.

She's taking my kindness and openness for something it's not.

I have to drop her.....

Also, to add, she is an absolute TERRIBLE driver. Besides almost peeing myself cause I'm scared, I also almost vomit cause I get car sick.

Last edited:
Who let's their girl drive (if you happen to be a female, and a good driver, ignore this part)? I never even let my mom drive when we go somewhere.

I do, but this is definitely not my girl and I just hopped in her car, thought I would be safe going to get coffee

Back