Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha. Thought you'd be safe. What exactly did she do that caused her to be a crazy horrible driver?

She had to almost sideswipe like 4 cars, extreme over braking, swaying back and forth till my stomach turned.

When I'd tell her there's a turn we need to make she'd act like the road was behind her and swirve into the other lane so quick that I thought she was gonna pull the E-brake and spin it around to go back to where I said "we need to make the next right".

It was horrible, never again, not to mention I'm not gonna be hanging out with her much. This "babe" thing took our friendship too far and now I have to end it.

See, your problem is this... you not only need to be cool...

DB10010-706685.jpg

You need to be four popped collars cool. See, look at his little hottie.

haha, that needs to go on the "hot girls with douche bags" site.

She had to almost sideswipe like 4 cars, extreme over braking, swaying back and forth till my stomach turned.

When I'd tell her there's a turn we need to make she'd act like the road was behind her and swirve into the other lane so quick that I thought she was gonna pull the E-brake and spin it around to go back to where I said "we need to make the next right".

It was horrible, never again,.

This is Turbomirage TO A "T"

It seems like the more I talk to Amanda, the more I like her. We have a lot in common, especially belief wise. It's gotten to the point where if I'm not talking to her she's on my mind. Probably has something to do with not having had a relationship in a long time, but still, she's a really cool person. So I hope this works out. We're going to see Drillbit Taylor on Saturday.

good luck, this is the beginning of the end. I hope the best for you but odds are it's not gonna work out, something like my situation will happen and you'll be crying like a little bitch.... I know I did.

good luck, this is the beginning of the end. I hope the best for you but odds are it's not gonna work out, something like my situation will happen and you'll be crying like a little bitch.... I know I did.

Lmao, probably, but you never know.

good luck, this is the beginning of the end. .

The Tao of Bryan speaks clearly.

Entropy, my friend - if you can survive it, you're golden. Refer to my post in this thread about fading relationships.

I'm an exciting dude, and I managed to keep mine going for pretty much 14 years.

Duh...

I can´t believe you all missed the obvious...

If you drive a honda/acura you get laid, i mean watch the fast and the furious...

:bo:

Seriously though...

First off college is amazing. I think back and i grin from ear to ear. Then I look at my 9 month old daughter and i start browsing gun magazines...

I met my wife in a bar in keflavik iceland on a sunday morning when i was drinking coffee cause i was still drunk from the night before. You never know what is going to happen when or where. I´m 5´8" 135lbs.

Personal integrity, personal honor and knowledge of self is what is going to get you a long term thing. Wearing such things on your sleeve will not.

Never try to be something. I am what i am. If you don´t like me, o well. This doesn´t mean you can roll up to the club without taking a shower, dressing however you want and expect the women to fall at your feet.

Authenticity will shine through when all else fails.

Being married I´ve forgotten the hunter gatherer days. Never feel the cold. If you walk around in some sort of existential malaise wondering how long until or grumbling how long since when its gonna wear on you. Women can sense desperation.

Fat girls. Any man can do a nice girl it takes a real man to ride a hog, and the hogs don´t want your phone number either...

Go to amsterdamn. There is no shame in prostitution. You are not paying for sex. You are paying for a service. You are paying them to leave...

If that fails take theatre in college. You don´t have to pay and they are just using you too...

Finally, marry a foreign girl. American girls are all self centered money grabbing...

Best leave that thought be, to many memories...

God I love Icelanders. There is no race in the world like them, truly perfect in so many ways.

Is she an icelandic clone, or one of the gene pool chlorine tab blondes ?

At one point half the women in Iceland were stolen from Ireland. Beleive it or not the typical chlorine blonde is more often than not dyed. Don't get me wrong they are out there, but a lot of Icelandic women are brown or black haired in reality. She is a brunette with blue eyes but dyes blonde.

SWEET. And here you are, polluting up the world's only clean gene pool.

She's kinda young, don't ya think ? I mean, looking at Bjork, I suppose icelanders look pretty young. But damn

Oh wait, that's your daughter. Nevermind !

Back