Breaking Bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
If you didn't watch last night, go away now.

If you did......

HOLY CRAP! The devil reference is epic. (as he comes out to the patio).

Who do you think the ricin is for? At first I was thinking it was for himself.... but then I was thinking its for jesse.... and then I was thinking, maybe it's for jane (I think that's her name.... the 'business associate" who went to the car wash).

still have never watched the show... but last week i just found out that the bald guy is hal from malcolm in the middle and that blew my mind

I am so stoked for next week. Jesse driving through crying and throwing his money away was awesome. It'll be interesting to see the impact he creates as the show comes to a close.

Himself? ** He says he believes if Hank goes through with it he'd die from the Cancer before being convicted anyway... Doesn't want his family's name and lives ruined. A trial would dig up a lot of dirt and tear the family apart. Killing Hank would do the same. Especially if he goes shortly after anyway.**

:concur:
**i had the same thoughts especially after their conversation at the end of the episode... in the flash forward i guess ill call it, he seems to be on the run...i think the m60 in the trunk is for tying up loose ends and making his final stand... the ricin is his suicide pill to guarantee he is not going to jail... that is my thoughts on this for now... might change tonight, or any time between now and the end of the show**

link doesnt work.

edit: now it does!

Last edited:
i think i've watched an episode of it.. not even sure i finished it... Shameless is a good show, dont think there is a current season though.. 3 seasons to catch up on though

I don't think the ricin is his suicide pill. it's a long slow way to die. bullet to the head is faster.

I think.

3 days till its all over.

My guess:

Walter kills the white supremacists with the 60, Jesse escapes in the chaos, circles around and kills Walt after the fight ends. Jesse searches Walt, finds the ricin, realizes Walt never used ricin on the boy. In a despair fueled rage, Jesse takes the ricin in his final act of self destruction. Everybody dies, turns out Walt texted the coordinates of Hank's body to the DNA just before he opened fire. Roll credits.

Best show ever, and I watched the finale of Cheers when it aired.

Ricin seems like a silly way for Jesse to kill himself. I think the Ricin is for Jack and his bunch. I think Jesse lives, but probably kills Todd before Walt can get to him.

Walt dies, probably coughs up his lung, and has Saul figure out a cover for the money like an insurance settlement or something.

I seriously hope this finally is better than dexter's.

Still a week behind. I love this show.

Heard recently that Saul is going to be having a spinoff in the near future.

After the finale...Dexter cannot go on. Missing too important a character. I mean look at the show after his wife died...it was all down hill from there.

wow...

well done

standing-ovation.gif

Now that it is all said and done, Breaking Bad > Dexter. Five seasons and they never jumped the shark.

yup, miles better than dexter, and their ending was better written and better executed than anything I thought of.

this is one of the few shows I was willing to go through the heartache of watching every week, and not marathoning the whole thing at the end...i think that really says something.

Back