Breaking Bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm still a season or 2 behind on dexter.... the 'oh god' episode is the last one I saw. need to catch up and finish that one.
I agree, its lost some of its mojo.

I loved the ending of BB. my only wish is that they did maybe a 1 min song-over outro montage things of like the family later on... did the money get there? Jr go to school? diging up of hanks body? etc etc.

I loved it.The scene with the 60 going off out of the trunk was amazing. The emotions invoked by Jesse killing Todd were awesome. It answered enough questions to suggest and quelch most personal deductions. I don't need a montage showing what happens answering questions. It kept with the minimalist style of the show.

What is this about Saul getting a spinoff show?

^^^ this

from what i heard its going to be pre Breaking Bad and set as more of a comedy

might give it a watch or 2 but im not really looking forward to it or holding much hope for it

i dont think Saul can hold up his own show

i could be wrong

:shrug2:

Yeah, he was a completely necessary character for breaking bad...but i dont think his own show will do that well. Although, when everyone told me about a show with a high school chemistry teacher cooking meth, that seemed a little far fetched too.

Saul had some good one-liners. I could see it fairing well if there's some TnA of the week on there too. lol

booooooo Sony pulled it for copyright BS

:tfg:

maybe you shouldnt take 4 hours to click on a link :p

well arent you special

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness-e1310403920106.jpg

Back