breaking news- ANOTHER beheading

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think we should bomb one city for every hostage they behead. We can let the family of each victim decide which city. Ooooh! Or, we can let that family throw a dart at a map of Iraq. Kinda makes it seem like a game.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 21 2004, 01:57 PM
I think we should bomb one city for every hostage they behead. We can let the family of each victim decide which city. Ooooh! Or, we can let that family throw a dart at a map of Iraq. Kinda makes it seem like a game.
[post=393045]Quoted post[/post]​

And if the families of innocent Iraqi citizens were allowed to do the same? We have killed our share of innocents.

There's a whole shitload of wrong going on here and barely any right. We're all guilty.

Saddening for both sides. :(

i say we just take it over, and begin our world domination.

LMAO

you think its possible to take it over?

we have already "taken it over" to the best of our military's ability...

screw the rest of iraq and just guard the oil pipe lines and wells, thats all we're there for anyway isn't it???

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Sep 21 2004, 12:08 PM
And if the families of innocent Iraqi citizens were allowed to do the same? We have killed our share of innocents.

There's a whole shitload of wrong going on here and barely any right. We're all guilty.

Saddening for both sides. :(
[post=393049]Quoted post[/post]​

After watching the video and hearing Armstrong scream as they were cutting his head off (about 25 seconds, and he was still expelling air after they got through his vocal chords), I'm feeling very Machiavellian today. If we turn Iraq into a parking lot, we won't have to worry about Iraqi terrorists killing our citizens anymore.

After watching the video and hearing Armstrong scream as they were cutting his head off

i remember after i watched the Berg video i was wishing we had nuked the country...

i don't understand why the graffic videos are posted... this can not be helping their cause at all...

Originally posted by reckedracing+Sep 21 2004, 09:13 PM-->
we have already "taken it over" to the best of our military's ability...

screw the rest of iraq and just guard the oil pipe lines and wells, thats all we're there for anyway isn't it???
[post=393071]Quoted post[/post]​
Oil, no, but that's a different thread all together. And no, we haven't even begun to bring the pain to this coutry that we could if all the liberal hippy people loves would untie our hands. This place would be on straight up lock down.

reckedracing
@Sep 21 2004, 09:39 PM

i don't understand why the graffic videos are posted... this can not be helping their cause at all...
[post=393082]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, the videos get exactly the response they want, disgust. They could give a fuck if they offend peoples sensitive nature, they are meant to shock and send fear through westerners.

once again, why are those contractors even there? i mean cmon, how many beheading have there been? if i was a contractor, i would just get the fuck outta there...there should be NO american civilians in a place like that, especially when these sick fucks are beheading people like its their fuckin job...

contractors are there because they are needed to do a job. i know that sounds stupid, but trust me if they didn't need them there they would not be.

there is no right or wrong way out of this situation...we just have to stand together as a country and try to do the best we can...which is what makes this years election one of the most important in decades

DAMNIT!!! when I walked into this thread the bottom advertisement was a IRAQ BUSINESS DIRECTORY!!!!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 21 2004, 03:35 PM
[After watching the video and hearing Armstrong scream as they were cutting his head off (about 25 seconds, and he was still expelling air after they got through his vocal chords), I'm feeling very Machiavellian today. If we turn Iraq into a parking lot, we won't have to worry about Iraqi terrorists killing our citizens anymore.
[post=393081]Quoted post[/post]​

Im with you - after seeing/hearing the screams of Armstrong as his head was severed (and the change in screams as they cut his vocal chords) i have lost my simpathy for those people - ALL of them.

Pave the place over and let us drag race on their damn land.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Sep 22 2004, 12:17 AM
once again, why are those contractors even there? i mean cmon, how many beheading have there been? if i was a contractor, i would just get the fuck outta there...there should be NO american civilians in a place like that, especially when these sick fucks are beheading people like its their fuckin job...
[post=393151]Quoted post[/post]​

Thing about it is, not only do they go there because the pay is so good, but they choose to live in the cities, instead of on a base where they can get protection. Our contractors don't even think about getting kidnapped.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 22 2004, 02:19 AM-->
mattcalica
@Sep 22 2004, 12:17 AM
once again, why are those contractors even there?  i mean cmon, how many beheading have there been?  if i was a contractor, i would just get the fuck outta there...there should be NO american civilians in a place like that, especially when these sick fucks are beheading people like its their fuckin job...
[post=393151]Quoted post[/post]​

Thing about it is, not only do they go there because the pay is so good, but they choose to live in the cities, instead of on a base where they can get protection. Our contractors don't even think about getting kidnapped.
[post=393363]Quoted post[/post]​

These foreign contractors are actually highly skilled and very valuable to the reconstructoin effort of Iraq. By scareing them away, the terrorists PROVE they are not acting in teh intrest of the Iraqi people . . . instead that they are acting in a radical and in-humane manner by haulting efforts that would better the lives of their people. . .

contracting pays pretty fucking good, tax free too. the thought has passed through my mind about working out there... but i'm with john, i'd be living with them.

Back