breaking news- ANOTHER beheading

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we can not and will not win a war where one side uses guerilla warfare...

it cannot and will not happen...

think back 200 years to the american revolution...
the brits were all lined up, but the americans were hiding behind stone walls and trees and ambushing the shit out of the brits...

same case here...

we will never be able to stop the terrorist attacks in iraq unless the whole country is locked down with martial law, and we do not have the man power or authority to do it... ESPECIALLY lacking the man power to lock down 25 million people...

the only way we could have won this is if we hadn't abused the shit out of normal iraqi citizens, thereby wasting all the good will they may have had towards us...

we needed their help to find and weed out the infadels, but now they aide the terrorists instead of helping our troops...

no offense towards out troops... i support the troops just as much as the next guy, but i don't want any more bodies coming home, and i don't want another vietnam...

too late for another vietnam, but at least we can save our troops...

Not quite as gruesome as the Armstrong video, but still pretty whack.

My suggestion this time (as opposed to the dartboard suggestion from last time): Send squads of soldiers over to Iraq with the sole purpose of randomly shooting any Iraqi they come across. You want terror? How about walking down the street and seeing a group of American soldiers, carrying a US flag, and not knowing whether they're going to shoot you, a family member, or some person on the other side of the street.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 22 2004, 04:43 PM
we can not and will not win a war where one side uses guerilla warfare...

it cannot and will not happen...

think back 200 years to the american revolution...
the brits were all lined up, but the americans were hiding behind stone walls and trees and ambushing the shit out of the brits...

same case here...

we will never be able to stop the terrorist attacks in iraq unless the whole country is locked down with martial law, and we do not have the man power or authority to do it... ESPECIALLY lacking the man power to lock down 25 million people...

the only way we could have won this is if we hadn't abused the shit out of normal iraqi citizens, thereby wasting all the good will they may have had towards us...

we needed their help to find and weed out the infadels, but now they aide the terrorists instead of helping our troops...

no offense towards out troops... i support the troops just as much as the next guy, but i don't want any more bodies coming home, and i don't want another vietnam...

too late for another vietnam, but at least we can save our troops...
[post=393437]Quoted post[/post]​

Look here son, we have more than enough manpower, weapons, skills to do what needs to be done without abusing anybody, but thanks to the politicians who are tryng to salvage this place we can't. Iraqis, if they don't like, at least us tolerate us because we either scare the piss out of them or they realize we are helping them. As a matter of fact in one of the towns we patrol the people pulled some guy who was climbing a water tower to snipe at us off and stoned him. Why? Because they know we bring hell with us when they attack us, and hell doesn't weed out the bad, hell kills it if moves, and they don't want that here. They do give us intel, lots of it. Since the cahnge over our mission is to support the Iraqi government in getting on it's feet, not the obliteration of the enemy. Don't get me wrong, when they do attack like men, they die like men because we kill them all, and when we impose curfews they are adhered to.

Point is, don't say we can't because sure as hell can, but we aren't allowed to, and that's what makes us professionals as opposed to guerillas. Trust me, no one can sneak around in the dark and wreck havoc like we can, we learned a lot from Viet Nam.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 22 2004, 04:12 PM
[post=393568]Quoted post[/post]​

Its discusting to see human beings being defiled like that.

I watched it because it makes me feel that this is real - i know that these terrorists are evil and want nothing more than to do the same thing to me, my family, brother, ect. . .

These terrorists want to rule their own people just as you see here.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 22 2004, 04:12 PM

My suggestion this time (as opposed to the dartboard suggestion from last time): Send squads of soldiers over to Iraq with the sole purpose of randomly shooting any Iraqi they come across. You want terror? How about walking down the street and seeing a group of American soldiers, carrying a US flag, and not knowing whether they're going to shoot you, a family member, or some person on the other side of the street.
[post=393568]Quoted post[/post]​

And you wonder why they hate us.

You believe that killing innocents justifies killing innocents?

I can tell you exactly what will happen if someone pulls your fucked idea. ALL Iraqis, Shiites, Sunnis, and just about every other country over there will start mass killing our troops. There won't be a single friendly person out there, there won't be a place to run.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Sep 22 2004, 09:49 PM

about every other country over there will start mass killing our troops.
[post=393699]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, better wish em luck . .

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Sep 22 2004, 09:55 PM-->
@Sep 22 2004, 09:49 PM

[post=393705]Quoted post[/post]​

And then it would escalate into a world war, and then we've got other superpowers breathing down our necks with nukes...

Mutually Assured Destruction. MAD. Best acronym if I ever heard of one.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Sep 22 2004, 10:59 PM

And then it would escalate into a world war, and then we've got other superpowers breathing down our necks with nukes...
[post=393709]Quoted post[/post]​

IMO, we're heading there anyway.... might as well get it over with

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Sep 22 2004, 07:55 PM-->

Yeah, really. We're operating at a fraction of our all-out capability. Let's see em try to "start mass killing out troops". There won't be a Middle East left to speak of.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 23 2004, 09:37 AM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Sep 22 2004, 07:55 PM
Sabz5150

Yeah, really. We're operating at a fraction of our all-out capability. Let's see em try to "start mass killing out troops". There won't be a Middle East left to speak of.
[post=393879]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back