Breathing Life into the CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

Today was a very productive day! I hooked up my new brakes and got my new rims (so that I can run 90 teg front brakes). They're BMW rims, nice and light, with used tires (just to get me out of the cash slump) 195/60/14. The extra wideness is going to help A LOT with traction. I also rebuilt the broken axle that steve sent me. He sent me replacement bearings so I put it all together and got raped ($15!!!!) just to get the boot band (the little metal thing that holds the boot on) installed. Well, after installing the starter I found out that the old one was in fact broken as my new one cranked the engine over!!!! I compression tested it and got 175/175/180/175....pretty good. Finally I put the radiator back on so tomorrow I'm going to torque everything to spec, got to honda, get some MTF and brake fluid, and fill all of my fluids. Should be running by wednesday!!!!!!! ME = SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

160hp in a 2000lbs car :ph34r:

Back