brembo blanks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

egsir

I have 94 GSR, and I want to replace my front rotors. My cars shakes pretty bad when I brake going around 40 or 50 mph. I just want to know where to buy the brembo blanks, besides the acura dealership, since they like to rape people in the ass for parts!! I know you could get the hawk pads at autozone, kragen or whatever. I am located in So Cal. Thank you!! :D

I've been buying my Brembo Blanks from importrp.com, they give a better price for Honda-Tech members. They are located in Washington state. Email them for the discounted prices. But here is their webpage for the rotors.... CLICK HERE.

Autozone really carries brembo blanks? Hmm..maybe it is special order for them cause, I don't see any brembo rotors available on their site. Thank you guys for your inputs. I wonder if the hawk hp pads are all that great.

Originally posted by egsir@Feb 17 2005, 04:33 PM
Autozone really carries brembo blanks? Hmm..maybe it is special order for them cause, I don't see any brembo rotors available on their site. Thank you guys for your inputs. I wonder if the hawk hp pads are all that great.
[post=462255]Quoted post[/post]​

yes but only for a few cars, they had brembo blanks for my CRX when i was working there so maybe you could get lucky this time around

Originally posted by egsir@Feb 17 2005, 04:33 PM
[post=462255]Quoted post[/post]​

got em on my car ill give you a ride / let you take it for a rip some time if you want to see how they are

Back