TX Brembo drilled and slotted rotors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EF9_boy

testing to see what i can get for them...

i tried putting them on my hatch and they wouldnt fit

if there is not a reasonable offer i will just find a way to make them work :D

Attachments

• DSCN0212.jpg
    DSCN0212.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 249
  • DSCN0213.jpg
    DSCN0213.jpg
    671.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN0222.jpg
    DSCN0222.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 226
  • DSCN0216.jpg
    DSCN0216.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 198
You need to add how high the 'hat' is from the edge of the rotor surface, so one knows how deep they can go without shimming the caliper..

And where didn't they fit on your cars assembly?

The center thickness of the rotor needs to glide past the two pads in order NOT to prematurely wear one side or the other while the vehicle is rolling without brake pressure is applied..

PM me your measurements please. I'd like some on my 4dr.

E

Last edited:
they measure 1 3/4'' from the outside rotor surface to the hat and about and 1'' from the inside surface to the top. Whenever i tried throwin them on my car everything seemed to fit right except the caliper wouldn't go up to the mounting hole(the rotor would fit inside it though).

my best guess = they might be for an integra but idk

Would it be possible for you to give me some pics??
(P/M) That would be fine.
I already have the teg rotors all round.

IS there any identifying marks or numbers stamped into them that Brembo would be able to give a description?

OH, and the most important thing.. What is the thickness (Mic'd) I've gotten others from yards only to have the 'shop' tell me that they wouldn't turn them because they were too thin already..
E

what other pics are you wanting of them? not to sound like an a$$ or anything but there are only so many sides to a rotor lol

35 01 M PA MIN TH 19 MM - this is imprinted on the edge right infront of brembo

all i can figure based of the brembo website is they are for an import and the min. thickness is 19mm

i cant find any that are drilled and slotted though just drilled or slotted

OH, Nooo Offense taken man..
I just wanted to know how worn they might be. I just wouldn't want a set that cant be turned because they're too far gone already..
And any heat or stress crackin at or near any of the holes?

E

Hey, found this info..

Brembo - Sport Rotors

I went lookin for info on your numbers and Brembo states that their SPORT rotors are either slotted OR drilled not both.
They might not be actual Brembo's. But that stamp actually looks official..

E

i cant find any that are drilled and slotted though just drilled or slotted

thats all i found too but i remember seeing them before on the brembo website... i think they might have been discontinued or were a special order

Back