Brembo, motherfucker!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
dsc007020dg.jpg

dsc007048zm.jpg

w00t!! Going on this saturday, along with my rear disc brakes, Omni Power camber kit (which is EXACTLY the same as the Skunk2, further proving my theory that Skunk2, OmniPower, and Blox are the same fuckin' company) and Energy Suspension bushings...

I put my Tein SS coilovers on today, and they're AWESOME. I absolutely love them....ridin' full stiff, y0! :D

those front brake rotors are wicked tiny...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 8 2005, 10:54 PM
those front brake rotors are wicked tiny...
[post=458346]Quoted post[/post]​

yea you are just hating cause you dont have them small or not they are tight and i would sport them

im not hating, im just specifying. bigger brakes are the way to go.

they do look sweet. im sporting powerslots, but not a stock size. :)

glad to here it just be happy for him because he has some tight shit dont come at him like those are small

kool
:D

They ARE tiny...lol

fronts are stock CX...rears are for a 93 Teg, which is what my rear discs came off of....I should've gotten the front hubs from the teg when I pulled the rear discs off...dammit

oh well, it'll still look pimp :)

go back and get them, then return those mini rotors.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 8 2005, 08:24 PM
go back and get them, then return those mini rotors.
[post=458361]Quoted post[/post]​

Im gonna have to say

W3rd on the going back and returning, would be a much better choice.

Does any one know if my Stock front Rotors on my 91 si are bigger then the ones were talking about here?

The base model (CX, DX, and VX) brakes on EG's are 9". Fuckin' teeny. I'd bet dollars to dog shit that your Si rotors are bigger.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 9 2005, 08:03 AM
brembo :thumbsup:
cross-drilled :thumbsdown:
slotted :thumbsdown:
[post=458509]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Shoulda gone with blanks, or if you really wanted that "tuner look", the slotted. Cross-drilling = teh l0se. Either way, you're reducing the amount of surface area that the pads have to bite into.

Back