1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bret Favre being covered byt he onion

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Capt. Orygun, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

2. DarkHand

DarkHand Senior Member VIP

They're talking about him going to Minnesota or Chicago... Man what an awesome insult it would be to go from the Packers to the Bears. :D:D:D

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

one from feb 07 and the other from may 07

only the middle one is recent
    lol

4. lswhitecivic

lswhitecivic Senior Member

I doubt he'd approve going to the Bears...as much as I love them and would like to see him in a Bears uniform I don't we don't have the receiving core that he is looking for to be productive.

5. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

He WANTS to go to another team in the division if Green Bay doesn't want him to play. They've had his conversations all over ESPN...

He said, and I quote: 'I want to play for Green Bay but Green Bay wants me to have a non-playing role. I want to play within the division for obvious reasons. If you don't want me to play for you, at least let me play against you...'

6. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

the bears already have a new offense in place, actually, it sounds like the old offense if you ask me

7. lswhitecivic

lswhitecivic Senior Member

Devin Hester and Marty Booker as number 1 and 2 wide receivers...I know Devin Hester has great moves, but it still somewhat remains to be seen if he has good enough hands to be an NFL receiver. Marty Booker is getting older and hasn't been the producer in recent years that he was the first time he was a Bear.

And I know that he said he wanted to go to another NFC North team, but I would guess that if he went to any team it would be the Vikings. They have what appears to be all the players in place for a NFC Championship season run, all they need is a proven quarterback. I think Tavaris Jackson could possibly fill that role, but I'm not sure he has enough experience quite yet.

But either way, no one really knows whats going to happen...we'll see what plays out in the coming weeks. Maybe Farve will take the 20 million in buy out money to stay retired.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted