brian wants a new car

help me decide- READ POST FIRST

• BMW 330xi sport package

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BMW 325xi xenon pack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the 330 is nice . . . i'm waiting for the prices to come down on the 330ci i can picture that as being my next car. . . i vote for the S4, but i bet you can't keep it stock. the car just has way to much potential to be left stock. i know you'll just fall in love with it and forget you even own any other cars

:worthy: yellow S4 wagon

2004_gallery12_s4a_pcxlg.jpg

yeah!

bill, long time no see.

That wagon is SO bad ass. I would drive that in a second.

fuck GM. lol who gives a shit.

Steve- I really don't want another old car. I want something new and nice and clean. Subarus have never done it for me, and honestly, the Sti is another tuner car with a rice boy wing- not something i'll look official in going to a business meeting.

The wagon- i don't know. its pimp and has a lot of room, but it screams "I have kids" and I don't ever want to scream that, ever. lol I think the 4 dorr will be plenty of room

the 330ci is pretty pimp, indeed- but i really want AWD. i've had front, i've had rear- its time for the 3rd :D

911 - not happeneing. even if i could afford the car, the insurance on that thing will be stupid. that, and my friend jeremy wouldn't ever stop fucking my leg.

323GTX - again, old as shit. I'd def rock one- but not for a daily pimp car.

the car payment, im not really worried about it. 3-400 a month is nothing for me- 3 days work. Especailly when I used to spending 1000+ a month on car parts for cars that don't even run.

SUV's not happeneing- I can't fuckign stand driving them. no way, no how. I'd hate every min of it. 10 min in claytons jeep a couple weeks back reminded me just how much i hate driving them.

the SVX - is not happeneing. i hate the windows, and see what i said about subarua above. plus, it was limited production, and if shit breaks, its going to be a pain to score parts.

out of all those, the S4 is the one I know more about...and all I ever see is old people driving Beemers.

Get the S4. the Votes speak for themselves.

The S4 is awesome and all, but seems a little high on price and insurance.

I don't know how the TSX is comparitively, but I like it.

tsx_gallpop_img3_ext.jpg

tsx_gallpop_img12_ext.jpg

Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 2 2004, 09:16 PM
The S4 is awesome and all, but seems a little high on price and insurance.

I don't know how the TSX is comparitively, but I like it.

tsx_gallpop_img3_ext.jpg

tsx_gallpop_img12_ext.jpg

I can see the response now....

"It's a Honda though."

well B we've given you almost every AWD Turbo option thats available here in the states that wouldn't be a "tuner" car and it sounds like the S4 is pretty much what you're leaning towards.

You should get a Eclipes GSX!!!! =)

I love the S4 it is a very nice car I had the 96 A4 very sweet and my brother has a 2003 A4 3.0 with 6 speed and once again VERY nice cars

as I told you over AIM if you get a full warrenty get the S4 if not go with the beamer
if you do get the warrenty with the S4 as soon as it runs out sell the bitch

I love Audis and chances are I will own a few more in my lifetime but only if they have a full warrenty

Another thing about the Subi SVX is I believe they only come with autos

also another car no one has said anything about "Im not a fan of" is the VW passat

i

Get the S4 my friend has one loves it....plus if you want to make it faster all you have to do is a get a chip. My friend has a 2001 s4 6spd. ran a 13.8 with mtm chip and he cant really drive the car.

the TSX isn't AWD. :wave: i have no use for another FWD car. frankly, i don't see the hype about them. and RL is a freakin boat. i don't want that- id never be hapyp driving it. if i wanted a boat, i'd buy a lincoln continental or a 1975 cadilic seville.

the avant... i don't know. I just can't see myself in a frekain wagon. i think the 4 door would be best for me.

i voted s4, my friend has one and has done only a few mods and is putting down like 280 whp.

since my gf just got a TT quattro i have to say its pretty nice and it feels like there is a lot of motor just waiting to get out with tuning and parts but the damn visibilty is awful. the car is roomy inside but im 5'10 215lbs so not like im real tall.

you have no interest in a 97-98 m3? i know you want awd but just another consideration, personally its what i want.

i've considered the m3, but its no good for the winter. i'm tired of not being able to go out and play in the snow cuz i'll get stuck.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 2 2004, 11:41 PM
i've considered the m3, but its no good for the winter. i'm tired of not being able to go out and play in the snow cuz i'll get stuck.

you know i always forget your stuck in that shit. damn to hot in fl right now its pushing 85.

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Apr 2 2004, 11:49 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 2 2004, 11:41 PM

you know i always forget your stuck in that shit. damn to hot in fl right now its pushing 85.

LOL *I* hate you now, and it's in the mid 50s here... haha

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 2 2004, 08:39 PM
Another thing about the Subi SVX is I believe they only come with autos

yep, only autos, but plenty of people do a tranny swap from an RS or WRX.

i voted s4...you cant go wrong with 4 wheels and 2 turbos...whoo hoooo...

and winter driving? wtf is that? oh sorry, i live in hawaii...its always summer down here.

Back