Brian's EK (Under Construction)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Great job for turning around a project and making it your own, I know what its like building on a budget, but stick with it. Hard work reaps rewards.

UPDATE:

As promised, a pic of the car. Had to run an errand and only got one. Will have more tomorrow.

img0148dj8.jpg

The upper grill was painted the wrong color, that is why it is not on there and you only see the support.

I'm not one for bright paint jobs, but I'd say, with the exception of the hood scoop, that car looks very nice. Ditch the scooped hood, and I think that car would look great.

Wow, that car is so much hotter than it was before. Nice :thumbsup:

Wow, that car is so much hotter than it was before. Nice :thumbsup:
I agree with this. That car looks really good now. I have no problem with the hood on it... Looks fine but i guess you could say it is a little ricey but if you like it then leave it. No matter what itll be cool

nice ride,i like the paint job.dont mind ziggi he's a fag,he just mad but his car doesnt look good maybe.

come on man spring for the carbon fiber hood i kno it will look good even if it means adjusting the budget :thumbsup:

the paintjob looks badass... you really turned the looks of that car around. good rim choice too. it really compliments the look of the car. i see you kept the chrome gas cap tho... why?

the paintjob looks badass... you really turned the looks of that car around. good rim choice too. it really compliments the look of the car. i see you kept the chrome gas cap tho... why?

It is molded on the body and I didn't have enough money to remove it.

ouch.. paint over it? ehhhhh then it might look even odder..

it'll look real nice with a non-scoop hood. Oh and keep it wingless!! Wingless ej's are better. :D

Keep the hood. Cut a hole in the underside and make it a ram-air honda.

Are you serious or just messing with me ?

If serious, I was thinking about it but it would be expensive and take time.

come on don't go back to the sushi bar for seconds. the "ram-air honda" idea is the gayest thing in this thread.

i'm with the carbon hood and wingsless guys on this one.

i don't know... i put the viper hood on my sol and it looks badass... i thought it looked decent... with that body kit it seemed to fit it.

that car looks soo much better man!! :thumbsup: i LOVE that paint scheme. cant wait to see more on this build.

I love the paint. keep up the good work, i like the hood personally. I dont think its ricey, if it were ricey it would be unpainted with stickers everywhere. nice lookin ride.

Back