bring on the snow :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

probably... cuz i'm not remotely worried about them...

rotas = 1 step above steelies

on a honda, i'd agree with that. the stock alloys are crap...
but the sti's stock alloys are bbs's, which are a way better brand than rota could ever try to be...

i know how to drive and park and i would still hit that damn thing. but as has been said a lot. its a rota...who the fuck cares.

I dont know why they hell they bulge like that but i know if i wasnt used to it, id scrape em. I scraped my enkei's once...and i was pissed for about 5 minutes....then i realized that it was no biggie...cheap ass wheels, who cares. I know that i wont be doing that when i actually get good wheels on my car (i think the 5+s i have look nice, but i know i can do so much better)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
That bulge on the spoke is gunna eat shit the first time you get up next to a curb.
thats if you dont know how to park.. :laugh:

You drive on ice, and you lose it a little because someone else is being an idiot, and nudge up against the curb... fucked wheel face.

You don't ONLY park near curbs, you also drive near them, smartass.

Wanna talk about a high dollar stock wheel. the 350Z track model wheels are something like $1900 EACH. Ugly looking rays......

new, sure. its 900 a set USED from private sellers.. so i bet the whole set new is well over 2k from subaru

Back