Bringing in the new year ;-)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

in this shot we see stage one of stevens fall from (king of the 18 pack) :fuckyou2:
s3ff4b1b4d94a2.jpg

stage two, as you can see wasint so pretty :bo:
s3ff4b1cd04e42.jpg

stage three, well stage three speaks for it self :D
s3ff4b1dc9eb22.jpg

he whent on to puke a few more times, "projectile" vomit :D :D

as you can tell steven had fun :spin:

nice story but i've go one better.

theres a girl at my work i was talking to for like 5 hours tuesday night. heres the story her "ex"boyfriend said he would never cheat on her and he did it twice in there 4 week relationship, and she found out about both. we were trying to come up with a way to kinda get back at him for being a HUGE deuch bag.

so last night (new years) they went to a party, she got drunk(on purpose), and half way home the puked all over the inside of his 2000 Camaro Z28. and she got all indide of his vents and all over the top off the dash.

hey maybe she'll give me a chance...
we'll then again probably not, she THINKS he will change.

that son of a bitch doesn't deserve her.

oh that aint all, i have more..... :spin:

as you can see davids a light weight compared to steven, he tryed to keep up but the fight was futile
s3ff4ca231d4da.jpg

you can see in this shot he wasint even very good at puking :D
s3ff4ca4cad594.jpg

This is one of the first New Years that I actually had a good quantity of alkie and didn't puke. I kissed some Blonde at midnight, I wish I had a camera to get a shot of how nice her ass was.

Nice puking pics.

I had my new years kiss at like 10:45 haha I got off work and went across the street to where my friend was working and she was just getting off work too. :)

naw no girls last night was just for da boys ;)

:ph34r: well ....they were there just in the house :unsure: oh well i think it helped steven to be able to whine to his girl

Back