Bristol, 5 October

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he's alive! lol

Steve meaing ME or the other steve?

well, the little Steve (celerity) will be in PA all week-end...

Is it physically possible to RUN at a city? :p

I will not be there...no autoX car available to m3 at this time.

:doh:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 2 2003, 02:43 PM
well, the little Steve (celerity) will be in PA all week-end...

So I guess your 50% just went to 0%?

Man, your avatar is really starting to freak me out :huh:

If the Z and the rex make it back in 2 peices...and I can make it to work with little or no sleep....again...and the cars are still ready to go...then expect me and Chris there....if not...then something major broke, or the alarm clock died a sad death, and I will not make it. Chip...why don't you fallow us, and come check out the drifting event..? if you pay the drivers fee, I'll even let you run one of my cars...but you need to register fast, there are a couple of slots left...and they only have 50 slots...

I'd really like to, Clayton, but saturday is pretty booked for me. What time does the event start?

I am going to be in Englishtown on the 25th. CART has a by-invitation tri-state autocross that day. Each club (CT, NJ and NY) enters the drivers that are leading their classes. If there's a drifting event that day, I'll already be there.

Thanks for the offer to drive one of your cars, by the way. Can't you hit things, like walls and other cars in a drifting event?

well, a few cars found themselves in the concrete barriers last time....hehe, but thats what happens sometimes...

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT...I overslept.....can't make it to registration....this blows.

bah, me too.. lol I just got up myself.

ohh well..

:D

Brian! Clayton! Everybody!

I missed you guys today! The course was exactly the same as the wet course last Sunday (with the exception of a few slightly changed gates). Very fast and fun, but whenever the sun hid behind the clouds it was cold.

Brian M. in his beautiful blue Vette took FTD with a low 38.xxx. :worthy:

I had a time of 40.3, which won STS (6 cars). They said I got a 40.1, but I know I coned on that run. I also had a very spectacular coning event on my forth run.

The next (and last) Bristol event will be on October 26th. I'm not sure if I can make that one, unfortunately. But we'll see.

Originally posted by number9@Oct 5 2003, 05:43 PM
I missed you guys today!

:lol: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

group hug.gif

hehehe

yeah, i set my alarm for 7.... heard it at abotu 730.... said "hell no" and turned it off and went back to sleep B)

in other news, me and bill went for a spirited ride this evening... he scared me a couple times...

coming down 109 in Morris/Thomaston area... 100mph corners marked as 25... the car just SHOULDN'T be able to do that... lol

yup, same story here...we got back from NJ around 11:00, and I had even decided to miss my needed overtime, so I stayed home, cracked a few beers, and then went to bed around 12:00..........the wife was waking me up at 10:30....I'm like WTF....all pissed and everything...well, it turned out to be a slow day cleaning up the garage...and unpacking the cars...Chris did most of the work. Thanks bud. We will difenately hit up the rest of all the autocrosses superhard.....I need to blow up something....hehe...the rex has survived the driving event, but better.....it survived Chris driving to and from NJ....

IT is now time for me to do something with this Accord I just got the title for, and also start the AE86 project....

Back