bristol autocross

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ground Control comes with Eibach springs. 400F 300R.

Anybody besides me showing up tomorrow?

Originally posted by number9@Jul 24 2004, 07:54 AM
I've been thinking about changing my suspension setup anyway.
[post=367534]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll sell you some tien HA's for a good price :lol:

Its $25 a piece for the GC perch's... I have an extra one somewhere... I thought I had lost one before I installed them, so i ordered another, but I had just misplaced it..

Try a T Handled Ball End Allen Wrench. You'd be surprised... I work with allen wrenches all day long, and if you have a bolt thats stripped for a regular allen wrench, get a t handle with a ball end on it so you can give it that extra torque, and 95% of the time, it WILL snap out.. That and some PB Blaster. ;)

I have GC's and I know how much of a bitch that they can be.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 26 2004, 07:05 PM
Its $25 a piece for the GC perch's... I have an extra one somewhere... I thought I had lost one before I installed them, so i ordered another, but I had just misplaced it..

Try a T Handled Ball End Allen Wrench. You'd be surprised... I work with allen wrenches all day long, and if you have a bolt thats stripped for a regular allen wrench, get a t handle with a ball end on it so you can give it that extra torque, and 95% of the time, it WILL snap out.. That and some PB Blaster. ;)

I have GC's and I know how much of a bitch that they can be.
[post=368345]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll give it a try.

You can usually only buy them in complete sets. Its a good investment to have in your tool box. I especially like to replace regular bolts with allen bolts because of their ease of use.

EDIT: But Try sears, Home Depot, or Lowes.

I got one. Our operations manager located one. It's coming tomorrow. $3.50

I'll probably get around to trying it Friday after work or this weekend. I'll let you know how I make out.

Back