bristol autocross

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

number9

Sorry Chris, I beat you to it.

But the last b.a. thread is/was so popular, I thought I'd start a new one. :lol:

I should be there. Maybe.

I'm gonna try to make it. I have to get the Celica up to spec (With the amount of rust I have, It'll be fun torquing things down so much that they don't wiggle and squeek), and if that fails I'll be in the Neon clique.

Mustangs running this sunday ? I'm all about that. I'm trying to get some Mustang friends of mine (Who do 1/4 mile, but I'm trying to sell on Autox / drift) to show up. Fun for all.

-> Steve

And my nuts are covered :)

this is not just mustangs is it? do they let people in if there car smokes?alot!?

I'm thinking of going in the Si. She's running amazing now with a new head gasket, a lower mileage head from B, Calesta's old DC 4-2-1 header.... and I took off that Spoon ECU & vtec controller system. That Spoon ECU was toasting my exhaust valves and was messing up my fuel mileage. Matt datalogged the Si with both ECU's with his wideband O2 sensor... the stock ECU is what runs her perfectly. She also has new sparkplugs, fuel filter and got a good cleansing with Honda Top End Cleaner. :)

And the moral of this story is... just because it's a Spoon product, doesn't mean that it's better than OEM... or even good for your car. :ph34r:

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 15 2004, 05:20 PM
this is not just mustangs is it? do they let people in if there car smokes?alot!?
[post=390750]Quoted post[/post]​

As far as I know (always a dangerous thing), it's open.

count me out, i'll be having another jolly old time at work as usual... :(

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 15 2004, 09:26 PM
And the moral of this story is... just because it's a Spoon product, doesn't mean that it's better than OEM... or even good for your car. :ph34r:
[post=390814]Quoted post[/post]​

i told you, lets get it in the secret project, or in my car! :ph34r:

Good job, Nathan!

YN
Mitchell Nathan 56.487
Caplette Kyle 57.987
Bongiovanni Anthony 58.247
Karacsonyi Alex 58.698
Nickerson Mark 59.542
Arrigoni Patrick 59.593
Gauthier Kyle 59.771
Cwizinski Steven 59.903
O'Rourke Tony 59.93
Rzepecki Kakub 61.638
Ben Ayed Skander 61.797
Bruneau Jay 63.657

But can you do it in a Honda? :)

wow- bruneau got last place... shitty. his conquest is pretty bad ass too... and his dad owns bob's auto machine- been around cars his whole life- you'd think he'd do better than that :D

but congrats to Schwag :) No one calls him Nathan. lol

Back