bristol autotx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sireg

im not really good with links so...

here is how the xn class went
1st Ingram Brandon: 412 XN 67.821 69.359 64.324 62.668 O/C 62.668
2nd Strang Dale:400 XN 66.441 64.75 62.876 62.915 O/C 62.876

next time im gonna try to get out of novice you guys said d-mod right?

normally chris would have been giving us pointers but he wasnt there.......
maybe that was a good thing :hmm:

couldnt make it. another stupid family outing.

i NEED to be at the next one, come hell or high water.

i know i asked this x8674635243658769 times but no one made a reply.
what class would i be in if i move out of novice?

i dont think he will either (i think he is babysitting the sol)

Sorry, I'm out... I've had a car show that I promised i would enter my car in six months ago... It's a classic car show with very limited imports allowed, and I was ASKED to be in it. DAMNIT! IM TUNED now TOO!!!!!!!

you will most likely be in D-mod
im pretty sure that is the wrong class as far as SCCA classing goes, but thats what CARTCT puts you in :shrug2:

showing up to autoX means being awake at 8AM... that doesnt happen too often
not to mention saturday nights are usually pretty rough... making 8AM on a sunday a very rare sight

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 15 2004, 10:52 PM
im pretty sure that is the wrong class as far as SCCA classing goes, but thats what CARTCT puts you in :shrug2:

not to mention saturday nights are usually pretty rough... making 8AM on a sunday a very rare sight
[post=377309]Quoted post[/post]​

I think if it's all Honda/Acura going into a Honda/Acura, and your only body/interior modification is pulling out the back seat, then it may go in Street Mod (SM). Check out the rules:

Solo II rules

CART really does try to follow the SCCA rules (with the exception of allowing any sized wheel in Stock). If you think you belong in another class, then you should say something. I know Chris did, and it got him out of DSP and into FSP. Remember, these guys are dealing with 100+ cars at a typical event, and usually 25-30% of them are Novices. And Tech inspection is the busiest part of the day.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 15 2004, 10:52 PM

I'm THERE by 7:00. Up at 5:00.

-> Steve

By the way, if anyone is coming from out of state, you're more than welcome to hang out and tune at Chateau Celerity the night before. I have plenty of space to work, temperate garage, tools and accomodations. But like I said, I'm up and out at 6:30 the latest.

Originally posted by number9@Aug 16 2004, 07:56 AM
I think if it's all Honda/Acura going into a Honda/Acura, and your only body/interior modification is pulling out the back seat, then it may go in Street Mod (SM). Check out the rules:

Solo II rules

CART really does try to follow the SCCA rules (with the exception of allowing any sized wheel in Stock). If you think you belong in another class, then you should say something. I know Chris did, and it got him out of DSP and into FSP. Remember, these guys are dealing with 100+ cars at a typical event, and usually 25-30% of them are Novices. And Tech inspection is the busiest part of the day.
[post=377419]Quoted post[/post]​

what about stupid stuff like intakes, exahusts, strut bars?

i wonder if my sol still qualifies for D mod.... lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Aug 16 2004, 07:50 AM-->
@Aug 16 2004, 07:56 AM
I think if it's all Honda/Acura going into a Honda/Acura, and your only body/interior modification is pulling out the back seat, then it may go in Street Mod (SM).  Check out the rules:

Solo II rules

CART really does try to follow the SCCA rules (with the exception of allowing any sized wheel in Stock).  If you think you belong in another class, then you should say something.  I know Chris did, and it got him out of DSP and into FSP.  Remember, these guys are dealing with 100+ cars at a typical event, and usually 25-30% of them are Novices.  And Tech inspection is the busiest part of the day.

what about stupid stuff like intakes, exahusts, strut bars?

i wonder if my sol still qualifies for D mod.... lol
[post=377429]Quoted post[/post]​

i/h/e/sb - all allowable in Street Prepared, STS, and Street Mod.

Originally posted by number9+Aug 16 2004, 07:56 AM-->
@Aug 15 2004, 10:52 PM

Solo II rules

all i know is the first time i showed up with the car they imediatly threw me in D-mod... maybe if i show up on time one of these days ill contest it :shrug2:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 16 2004, 02:18 PM-->
Originally posted by number9@Aug 16 2004, 07:56 AM
E_SolSi
@Aug 15 2004, 10:52 PM

Solo II rules

all i know is the first time i showed up with the car they imediatly threw me in D-mod... maybe if i show up on time one of these days ill contest it :shrug2:
[post=377535]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah, come to think of it, I think Street Mod may not allow two-seaters. That would explain the D Mod classification. I think there's a new street mod class (SM2?) that allows two-seaters, but I'm not sure Bristol runs it.

Back