bristol autotx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the screwed up thing about SCCA rules is this... I could still "squeeze" into DSP in my civic, even with the turbo... But the fact that I have... get this... SWAPPED STEERING WHEEL, automatically puts me in DMod. Go Figure... I'm fucked... LOL

you cant be in a class if you dont autox.if you decide to go one of these days(lol)then you will be in d-mod

:peace:

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Aug 16 2004, 09:37 PM
the screwed up thing about SCCA rules is this... I could still "squeeze" into DSP in my civic, even with the turbo... But the fact that I have... get this... SWAPPED STEERING WHEEL, automatically puts me in DMod. Go Figure... I'm fucked... LOL
[post=377691]Quoted post[/post]​

ive had a swapped steering wheel for months. im still in DSP.

but then again, mine is original evo3 mitsubishi.

nobody cares what you do to your car anyways chris... LOL! That 84whp is KILLA! :D

And if it was an OEM steering wheel swap i did, they wouldn't care... go figure...

Buy rulebooks people! Asking people on the web about cars they do not run in auto-x is a good way to get stuck in the wrong class. Spend the $15 and get a rulebook and know for sure :D And for what its worth, a B16 swapped EG will be in street mod, as long as it still has interior plastics, carpeting in the cabin(ahead of hatch area) and a passenger seat.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Aug 16 2004, 10:37 PM-->
ScrapinSi
@Aug 16 2004, 09:37 PM
the screwed up thing about SCCA rules is this...  I could still "squeeze" into DSP in my civic, even with the turbo... But the fact that I have... get this... SWAPPED STEERING WHEEL, automatically puts me in DMod.  Go Figure... I'm fucked... LOL
[post=377691]Quoted post[/post]​

ive had a swapped steering wheel for months. im still in DSP.

but then again, mine is original evo3 mitsubishi.
[post=377765]Quoted post[/post]​

Street Prepared:

"Any steering wheel may be used.  An alternate wheel which replaces an airbag-equipped wheel is not required to have an airbag.  The alternate wheel is not required to have a horn button. (3/2002)"

added Turbo = NOT

Back