Bristol autoX 7/13/2003

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
<--- 1st place, DMOD
<---- 3rd place, EMOD after they combined the 2 classes for round 2

DSC01400.jpg

I drove bills hatch all day, as my sol is hurt right now... :)

Then, I drove Dennis' CRX and taught him how to push it hehehehe :)

here's the pics.
https://hondaswap.com/brian/2003/07/autox/7-13-2003/

some pics might not be work safe :p we took some pics of our big black friend named shane... :) and well, he wanted to be a HIN model for a few min. lol
Then, he fell asleep in the chair- so of course we snapped some pics :)

and FYI, im in the orage shirt, Bill is in the wife beater...

E....

is a sleepy bastard and didn't show up 'till noon, and thus couldn't race.

volvo is stripped- has a mustang 5.0 swap in it, cagged up.

bad ass bar

s3f11e6b98e943.jpg

I thought you were trying to quit smoking????

Those pics are cooool. Ya Big Black Ben shouldnt be a model, he should stick to car-theft deterency. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are going to haveto take evasive action to get you to quit... I like the pepsi too, so did u get burnt from being in the sun :lol: :lol:

firestone in bristol

Sweet, whens the next one? I am up for it if my cheap ass buys a helmet or someone lets me borrow one.

Dennis, the car looks real good now.

Originally posted by jeff@Jul 13 2003, 10:47 PM
Sweet, whens the next one? I am up for it if my cheap ass buys a helmet or someone lets me borrow one.

2 weeks i believe it is.

just buy a helmet. Dennis is on the prowl to get one already :p he's hooked. I think he had an awesome time.

I took his CRX out for one of the dollar runs that cost $2 at the end of the day... and i got about 2 secs faster than his best time (my first time ever driving his car)... and he took it like "wow, my car can do better than what i did... that's cool" I was stoked. I mean, coulda taken it both ways....
This was his first time out, so its all good. It's hard to get down the maze of cones sometimes... and well, I've done this before, and have to keep pushing myself to keep up with wildbill :)

Awww man....

Not a single pic of my two red beast's....
Remember.....drag slick's and autocrossing......don't mix.
If I hadn't had a clutch pedal bracket break on me, I prolly would have had a better day.

Cool seeing you guy's again, catch you on the 27th.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 14 2003, 12:32 AM
Not a single pic of my two red beast's....

Cool seeing you guy's again, catch you on the 27th.

blame it on the fat black dude you see sleeping. J/k

blame E SolSi :lol:

we'll see you next time man. and GET some better tires and a shift knob on that thing!! :lol:

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jul 13 2003, 07:20 PM
We are going to haveto take evasive action to get you to quit... I like the pepsi too, so did u get burnt from being in the sun :lol: :lol:

coke > pepsi
sun > me
cigs > drugs and stuff -

i need to find an autox in my area, but i'mm to fuckign cheap to buy a helmet.. maybe i can find on at the park-n-swap :lol:

whats the average they cost to compete? does it cost any to just watch? *wanna watch my first time, just to get an idea*

helmets can be gotten for between $50 - $100 (must be DOT aproved and snell 95 or newer)
autoX generally costs about $20

you can go and watch ... they are non spectator events though (for insurance reasons) so if you get taken out by an out of control car or a random flying chunk of something its your own ass .... you cant sue anyone for shit (you werent supposed to be there watching in the first place)

but yeah theres always a bunch of people hanging out watching the events

$20 at ours....

and its a "non-spectator event" but people come to watch anyway... just kinda have to park in the other lot... not in the pits. mostly insurance reasons

Back