Bristol autoX 7/13/2003

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn B, you are ze uber autoxer! :worthy:

workin it like a pro! :D :woo:
DSC01366.jpg

uhhhh thats dennis (crx-yem)... maybe that was when i drove it... i can't see whos driving...
i was in the red hatch :)

pro? naw.... not yet :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 14 2003, 02:43 AM

sun > me

sun > me , I concur

Next time I'm wearin Sunblock.

After I saw B take my car for a ride and saw him pushing it harder than I had all day.
I think I'm a little less nervous about fucking something up on my car our myself. I've always been a cautious driver, and I need to be more agressive on the course. as well as get some more driving time behind the wheel to learn my car better. Oh and cones all those damn cones, they're everywhere.

Jeff: thanks for the props on the car.

Why wasn't the sol out there--don't tell me you still don't have a fucking tire, that was like a month ago.

he ordered it about a month and a half ago... they told him it was on back order

Where did you guy's order them from....?

I need just one tire and one rim to get my set complete again...I would like to know so I don't order from the slow place.

oh, and I got some pic's up finally...........Here

i ordered mine from onlinetires.com

and b ordered his from TireRack.com

I got mine for 58 bucks each however :)

i got the from tires.com AKA discount tire direct.

Falken doesn't have any- no one has any. end of story.

I canceled my order.
I'm looking for a pair of drag radials now.

sorry . . . i did 34.5 hrs flat rate time at work the other day so my brain was a little fried . . . anyway . . . who got 2nd place?

So who's going on the 27th?

And to which one, the CART has it at Bristol, and the FCSCC has one going on at the HCC.....

Back