bristol autox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
armed with a new alarm clock and a slew of goodies... hope to see you all there.... :ph34r:

No for me.... My back wouldn't be able to take it... plus the car got 250+ miles put on it today for the danbury meet, so it needs its rest.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 12 2004, 05:12 PM
No for me.... My back wouldn't be able to take it... plus the car got 250+ miles put on it today for the danbury meet, so it needs its rest.

That's got to be the whimpy-est thing I have ever read on this website..... <_< :roll:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 12 2004, 05:02 PM
I'd love to chris, but the wifey wants to goto elephants trunk tommorrow.....but after the trunk, we might swing by and see how your doing.

Wimpier than this? :lol:

What's an elephants trunk?

im out... mike is coming over to help on the car some tomorrow.

well, seems the car is consistent, but slow.

had another bout about my classing. im printing out teh street prepared portion from the SCCA website, and emailing larry and proceeding with my case. i should be in FSP.

i also didnt get a rerun when i shoulda. i think one would be meritted when a miata spins out ~ 100 feet in front of you, causing you to slow down.... hand out and observe safety.... then later on in the lap some idiot putting out a cone tossed it close to the box since i was coming. i slowed down again... hand out but i got nothing.

fuckers. atleast ill win the FSP deal, and actually place.

also - looks like the movies may not go up. i have 36mb worth, the camera was set on a higher resolution so the videos are alot clearer but like 5x the size of the ones i usually take. if i can scale them down, or i may just post the ones of us and not all the others i took.

What should have put you in FSP?

-> Steve

EDIT: And doesn't this take Chip out of that class, and into some Elite one ? It's his 3rd 1st place this year.

Back