Bristol Autox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Sep 3 2004, 08:08 AM
OMFG.. WHO CARES!!!??!?!?! Why must you ALWAYS START SHIT!?!?!?!? ClubSi is called the NORTHEAST forum and includes VA... WHO CARES!?!!?!?!?
[post=385668]Quoted post[/post]​

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Sep 3 2004, 08:08 AM-->
OMFG.. WHO CARES!!!??!?!?! Why must you ALWAYS START SHIT!?!?!?!? ClubSi is called the NORTHEAST forum and includes VA... WHO CARES!?!!?!?!?
[post=385668]Quoted post[/post]​
Geez Noah... who's the one overreacting with all caps in this thread? You are. You are the one starting the shit. This was a very calm conversation until YOU entered it. I was just explaining importjdmcivic's possible reasons for his confusion... and btw he thanked me for it. B and E brought up their points and I only responded to them.... calmly.

importjdmcivic
@Sep 2 2004, 01:28 AM
Thank you very much for clearing that up.
[post=385110]Quoted post[/post]​

And was I the one mentioning the "C" word? No. Again it was you, sunshine.

Perhaps it's your time of the month. Chill out Noah. :p

yeah seriously, i dont get much into it but...

seems those who are still allowed to post on CSi are the ones that always bring it up. who cares. its just a damn web board.

Anywho.... back on topic. I'm in for the 12th now. Since Matt's coming up, I no longer am going away next week. Not sure which car I'll be taking to the event though.

I'll be there. first time being able to make it to bristol all year, but ill be there for sure.

-Chris

hrmmm....suspention is done on the Z, it's got grip, I might swap a camshaft and tune the DGV's, cut a fender well, and a bushing or two.....swap some tires around....I might make it up there with the Z. But it depends how I feel when I get off work that morning....If I had a bad/busy night...then I'll go home and chug a beer and pass out...if it's a good/easy night...then I'll be pulling into the Bristol Firestone parking lot at 8:00am to help stoke up some more drama. Seeing how I missed almost every friggen event this year, I might as well try to get to one or two more before the other cars suck the life out of me.

i'll be there. got to try the new suspension out. and the new exhaust :D

cmon guys. lets get a big hondaswap turnout for this one. everything seems to be going good for our cars this week. lets make it happen. :thumbsup:

ill definately be there. ive only missed 2 events all year.

nfn15037 is going too.... thanks to Hurricane Ivan. :)

B... Matt says that you can borrow his helmet. It's a size large, is that okay? Oh yeah, and bring your P28 ECU. And how many miles on your Si head?

large will fit.

p28 i "sold" to phiz when he tuned my car as part of my payment.

si head has like 140k on it...

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 9 2004, 12:24 AM
And how many miles on your Si head?
[post=387775]Quoted post[/post]​

get whatever vtec parts you can :) not just the head. :D

brian, clayton, one of you can share my helmet if needed.

I have Celerities Helmet...so I'm good.

im just going so E can embaress my Sol with his. Though if hes been out drinkin Sat. night maybe he'll get confused and take mine home instead... :D

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Sep 9 2004, 05:06 PM
im just going so E can embaress my Sol with his. Though if hes been out drinkin Sat. night maybe he'll get confused and take mine home instead... :D

-Chris
[post=388145]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll put $50 on you

cuz he'll probably roll up in the insight. lol

Back