bristol cart?!?!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My problem is, I actually CARE about my cars... So I feel bad beating on them... You on the other hand... Just push the foot to the floor until you finish.

my car gets nothing but timely preventative maintenance and continuous upgrades :) the red whore is extremely spoiled and well cared for.

besides, i dont mind winning at the cost of the car. its just a car.

cars were meant to be driven, not looked at or "cared for". drive it like it was meant to be driven, or buy a crv or minivan...

oh wait... you already did :D

I guess I also need to get used to the noise difference on the boxer motor... Sounds like a B series with REALLY loose valves... So whenever I rev it, i cringe a little. :)

ummm... mine sure as hell sounded nothing like a b-series with lose valves....

are you sure thats what it sounds like?

noah, that must have been when the dealership told you they all sound like that :)

my car sounds like a b-series with loose valves, even though there is nothing loose at all :) actually, it sounds more like a yamaha raptor.

Its the injectors that I hear... My STi buddies all tell me it takes getting used to. I hear it even more because of a grommet missing in the firewall... Its at the dealer right now getting the alignment, stereo, & that grommet.

And after watching videos of my buddy's STi, and him telling me about how his brother putting 12k on the car without breaking it (IF ANYBODY can break a car, this guy can), I'm ready to start beating it to get used to it.
:)

Game On. :)

:rolleyes::ufucktard::slap::asshat::beat::nutkick:

AutoX is one thing... I can't wait to track my car... I'm taking it to Lime Rock once or twice for an HPDE, and my dad and I are taking my car and his Cayenne to Pocono Raceway. Care to bring the Mirage there? Or does it not have the balls to make it down the straightaway at more than 40mph?

ill definately go if im not driving cross country :) i may need to toss the turbo kit on to keep up though :)

Yup.. Thats what i'm shootin for... I want to go to the HPDE in March at Lime Rock, but don't think I'll be able to make it b/c i'll be out of town from the 15th-23rd.

Back