Bristol CT Autocross This Sunday!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 19 2004, 04:51 PM
You guys are my plan B. :p

I think I've seen this movie before! :lol:

Unless it's a downpour, I'll be there. I'm a points-whore and it's another three weeks until the next Bristol event I believe.

ill be there anyways...

unless my brake caliper owns me. its sticking for some reason. time to put on those SS lines i guess and see if that remedies the problem.

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 19 2004, 11:58 PM
Have fun.. :(

Still a mess down here with the car and the garage and the motor rebuild.

Hope you're making progress Clayton.... who will finish their car first? B or Clayton? :(

Time for Ji to visit CT again...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 20 2004, 08:00 AM
nah, clayton is very capable on his own. B)

I know that.... really I do, but helping knowledgeable hands make the process much easier, especially when the work has been done before and is getting tedious. I'm not knocking Clayton's skills. Plus he has much less space to work in now...

Just the lack of a decent sandblaster, finding where my tools went, finding a place to even stand in the garage is a pain, and keeping the household flowing smooth is a bitch.....

B will prolly have the Sol whizzing around before the AE86 even gets the block put back together.

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 20 2004, 08:32 AM
Just the lack of a decent sandblaster, finding where my tools went, finding a place to even stand in the garage is a pain, and keeping the household flowing smooth is a bitch.....

B will prolly have the Sol whizzing around before the AE86 even gets the block put back together.

lol, i doubt it

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 20 2004, 08:48 AM-->
Airjockie
@May 20 2004, 08:32 AM

lol, i doubt it

B, don't make this a competition to see who can finish their car.... LAST. :p

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 20 2004, 09:43 AM
if i was in this competition, i would have already won. :lol:

Can I enter my GS-R sedan into this race too? Matt picked up B's old Koni yellows from Nick yesterday... now to buy Brembo blanks, Porterfield pads and ss brakelines for her. Maybe stiffer springs too.

Welp.....I think B might lose then....

I just got back from the hardware store and autozone.....and, welp....I'm a little bit poorer....but I got everything I need now. 100 lb bag od extra fine silica beed blast...(sandblast)...engine paint....puke green color, a cylinder hone, and a piston ring compressor....oil pan gasket, carb cleaner, brake cleaner, and a lot of hope. :p

Right now the block is just that...nothing but a block.....hopefully by tonight...it will have pistons and an oil pan on it...and once it's that far...then just the block can go back into the car, and everything else will be bolt on......and the cool thing is...I don't need a lift for this swap....

But maybe...just maybeeeeeee....it has been done before....I might make it....if I don't have to do to many tag sales sat....and I have more time in the garage this week.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 20 2004, 10:18 PM
same time as usual, 7ish.

Your dedication>>>>>than mine. :lol: I can't make it now... oh well, it sucks that everything has to happen on the same weekend. If I could be in 3 places at once... that would be awesome. *sigh*

i'll be there with the new rims and tires . . . 17x8 17x9s 225/45 245/40 ecsta mx :)

s40ade424d4683.jpg

i hope it doesn't rain . . . if it rains i'm :sleep:

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 21 2004, 06:15 AM
i hope it doesn't rain . . . if it rains i'm :sleep:

Bill,

If it rains, you'll own DSP with those tires.

Back