bristol peeps-- DONT DRINK THE WATER!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I just got word that the water system is contamintaed... possible ecoli bacteria in the city water system... i'm not sure on any more details at this time... but don't drink or cook with bristol water

I just got word that the water system is contamintaed... possible ecoli bacteria in the city water system... i'm not sure on any more details at this time... but don't drink or cook with bristol water

wtf??? ecoli???

holy shit, CT = sux0rs...

Originally posted by hosmer@Sep 23 2005, 10:42 AM
EVACUATE TO RHODE ISLAND
[post=559208]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

dont come to mass, fuckers. our gas is cheap and we dont need any long lines to the pump!

There's also gonna be some riots in Mass when the Yankees uphold their grasp on first place and Boston falls out of the Wild Card, so that's another reason not to go. :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 23 2005, 11:02 AM
There's also gonna be some riots in Mass when the Yankees uphold their grasp on first place and Boston falls out of the Wild Card, so that's another reason not to go. :lol:
[post=559227]Quoted post[/post]​

baseball is retarded. synchronized swimming is cooler than baseball.

damn ecoli sucks. was reading this one book called fast food nations and describes people getting it. maybe a different strand but damn.

bloody chronic diarreah, dissolving instestines. and one case where they had to drill holes in the patients head to relieve pressure building up in the skull.

WTF kind of "news" is that
thats just as much info as you had before

E-coli was found in several locations during testing in ther Chapel Street area

i'm just passing on what i know...

sucks we got the new guy delivering batteries but in bristol todayhope hes not thrusty

Originally posted by Robin
I just talked to dan and he said the water dept called valley bank to
let them know and they said that a sewer line broke and chit got mixed
in with the water so that's why its now contaminated but it happened
today so any water that was drank before that is fine

so who knows...

SEriously, when was the last time you took a drink out of the tap ?

Boil the water, freeze it again. I've been doing it for 8 years since I lived in Norwalk. (That place had water that didn't need to be under a microscope to see semi-intelligent multi-celled organisms moving around)

I have 4 water filters, and you should have some too.

Bristol Water Contaminated
12:34 PM EDT, September 23, 2005
By ROBERTO GONZALEZ, The Hartford Courant
BRISTOL -- City officials urged residents this morning not to drink public water after routine testing found an indicator of e coli bacteria in the water supply. Patricia Checko, director of heatlh for the Bristol-Burlington Health District urged residents to boil water for one minute before using or use bottled water for drinking and cooking.
That would include brushing teetth, making ice or preparing food, Checko said. You can use the water for bathing or washing your hands, she said. All public and private schools were also advised students and faculty to not drink the water in system-wide advisory deputy superintendent Susan Moreau said. Moreau said schools were sent supplies of bottled water and hand-sanitizing liquids. Checko said the water department is flushing out the system with chlorine, which should take care of the matter in a day or two. Residents should continue to avoid drinking the water until otherwise advised, she said.

:blink:

Uhmmm...your not going to believe this....

But the wife has complained about the water smelling funny lately...of course, the house is old....so I guess a little oder is OK, I can't smell it...but she's been using only bottle water for everything the last few days...and today I went and actually just bought a filter for the tap....just installed it....

BUT.... :ph34r: I just got back from the Pacific Buffet in Wallingford, and I just had to take a 20 min dump to make sure all the juicy shit got out of my system.....strange bloated feeling, tons of farts...and SQUIRT......... :huh:

Time to drink mass quantities of beer to kill those pesky little vermin ;)

And you know those "Support Our Troops" ribbon magnets that everyone has on their car...I saw one on a car that read "Support Farts" :p

I hope so... :lol:

But I spend a lot of money on my diet...12 packs arn't cheap.... :p

Back