bristol peeps--- new cop SUV spotted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
since i work next door to the po po....

there's at least 1, maybe 2, Ford explorer sized cruisers now. decked out in the same dark blue trim as the newer cruisers are. so be careful out there

bah, you guy's are way out.. i've been pulled over by a dodge durango, that was completely stock looking.. didn't ahve the g-*random numbers here* plates like cop cars and other undercovers have.

speaking of disguisted cops, my buddy and I saw a cop car disguised as a cab on Staten Island, totally messed up IMO :mad:

ive seen an all black z28 camaro for a state trooper. now thats messed up.

Aw c'mon... Houston area sherrifs have been driving cop car Corvettes for over a decade... in the city limits. Crazy shit.

Then they'll send the Hummers after you... there's no getting away. :eek:

at the races on long island, cops pull up in ford focus's, 2000 si's, mustang gt's, all the "cop cars" have exhaust work, and rims. now thats fucked up.
imagine lining up for a run next to one of these so called cop cars? youre DONE

Also in Bristol there have been a shit load of cops lately hiding like 30 ft back on side roads doing radar. I saw one yesterday sitting pretty much in someones front yard. I do not know how I did not get pulled over. I was doing 65 in a 35 in plainview of the cop. Someone in front of me turned off and then I gunned it and was about 10 cars lengths ahead of the car behind me in a few seconds. Then I noticed the cop and slammed the brakes on, still slowing down going past him. I ducked off onto a side road and hauled ass home.

In Austin, TX, on 35, there is a taurus that acts broke down on the side of the road, radars with the new shit (can't think of it, LIDAR i think), then radios ahead to ppl to pull you over.

here there is a black 03 cobra that is a cop car, no lights, illegal tent, etc.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 9 2003, 10:59 PM
He probably wasn't paying attention at the time...

Actually we exchanged looks.

Hmm. Maybe he wasn't clocking, and didn't want to chase you without a clocked in speed... but wanted to give you a dirty look anyway. I've had cops do that to me before. No radar blip, just a dirty look.

:lol:

Back