british poll: Bush = years top film vilian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the
Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are
all those clocks?" St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on
Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will
move." "Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?" "That's Mother Teresa's.
The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."
"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?" St. Peter
responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice,
telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life." "Where's Bush's
clock?" asked the man. "Bush's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a
ceiling fan."

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 28 2004, 10:26 AM
ceiling fan."
[post=408634]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny, I remember that joke from about 5 years ago, with a certain cigar-smoking phoney's name in place of Bush's.....

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Oct 28 2004, 12:54 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 28 2004, 10:26 AM
ceiling fan."

Funny, I remember that joke from about 5 years ago, with a certain cigar-smoking phoney's name in place of Bush's.....
[post=408647]Quoted post[/post]​

He's now in 2nd place.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Oct 28 2004, 01:17 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 28 2004, 12:54 PM
pissedoffsol
ceiling fan."

He's now in 2nd place.
[post=408717]Quoted post[/post]​

Who?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Oct 28 2004, 03:41 PM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Oct 28 2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 28 2004, 12:54 PM
pissedoffsol
ceiling fan."

He's now in 2nd place.
[post=408717]Quoted post[/post]​

Who?
[post=408726]Quoted post[/post]​

Mr. Cigar.

Nah, I'd still call him a bigger liar and scumbag than Bush. I mean, Bush got bad intelligence, which he used to justify the war. That's a really bad move on the CIA's part, but not a real big blunder by Bush. His actions NOW are quite a huge blunder, but not originally.

Clinton knowingly lied to his family and the American public on several occasions. He tried to weasel out of it by asking how one is supposed to define "is". He said oral sex wasn't sex. I mean, what a scumbag. Seriously.

#1. Oral Sex is not sex
#2. Lying about sexual relationships that have nothing to do with public policy is different from killing thousands of innocent Iraqi people. War>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sex

oral sex
n.

Sexual activity involving oral stimulation of one's partner's sex organs

Originally posted by ktanaka@Oct 28 2004, 02:53 PM
#1. Oral Sex is not sex
#2. Lying about sexual relationships that have nothing to do with public policy is different from killing thousands of innocent Iraqi people. War>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sex
[post=408762]Quoted post[/post]​

1. You're a moron if you really believe that.
2a. While I agree that we've overstayed our welcome in Iraq, I think we originally did a great job in there. Since then, we've fucked it up. Regardless, Bush didn't lie about why he was going in there. He (and his administration) were eventually wrong, but they didn't lie to us. Clinton, by continuing to lie to us throughout his administration, showed that he's a lying, cheating weasel who has no qualms about duping the American public whenever he gets the chance.
2b. In war, people die. Even innocent people, as much as we try to prevent it. This is a fact. Get over it.

Don't get me wrong: I think Bush is an idiot. I think Kerry is a spineless moron. I don't want either of those guys in office.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 28 2004, 04:37 PM
Nah, I'd still call him a bigger liar and scumbag than Bush. I mean, Bush got bad intelligence, which he used to justify the war. That's a really bad move on the CIA's part, but not a real big blunder by Bush. His actions NOW are quite a huge blunder, but not originally.

Clinton knowingly lied to his family and the American public on several occasions. He tried to weasel out of it by asking how one is supposed to define "is". He said oral sex wasn't sex. I mean, what a scumbag. Seriously.
[post=408756]Quoted post[/post]​

If I were to fire you from your job for having sex with someone else besides your wife/girlfriend/etc, would that be justified? Nope. Your work life and personal life are two different things.

Secondly, Clinton admitted his lies and mistakes. Bush... well... I guess "faith based" mistakes aren't his mistakes, eh?

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Oct 28 2004, 03:20 PM
If I were to fire you from your job for having sex with someone else besides your wife/girlfriend/etc, would that be justified? Nope. Your work life and personal life are two different things.

Secondly, Clinton admitted his lies and mistakes. Bush... well... I guess "faith based" mistakes aren't his mistakes, eh?
[post=408780]Quoted post[/post]​

1. Clinton was a public figure (the MOST public), and should be leading the country by example. Idealistically, anyway. Politicians are scumbags, and obviously don't do this.

2. Regardless of #1, he wasn't going to be fired for adultery. He was going to be fired for lying, on numerous occasions, while under oath. This is indeed a crime.

3. Clinton only admitted his lies and mistakes after it was proven that he committed them. It doesn't matter. It doesn't take a man to admit to something that you've been called on. I would have had much more respect for him if he had admitted it when he was called on it. Instead, he looked like a colossal moron for straight-faced lies on national television.

Clinton was one of the best, and most intelligent presidents that we've ever had.

There is nothing wrong with getting a blow job. There is nothing wrong with lying about getting a blow job.

And about the British poll...they're still mad because we won the war.

The thing of it is that when Clinton lied nobody died. Oh and Bush lied to us about the reasons we went Iraq. He said we were going therre for WMDs. Well guess what? Had he let the inspectors do their jobs we would have determined that they had no WMDs, and 1200 soldiers would not be dead, and we would not be trillions of dollars in debt.

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 28 2004, 06:26 PM
Clinton was one of the best, and most intelligent presidents that we've ever had.

There is nothing wrong with getting a blow job. There is nothing wrong with lying about getting a blow job.

And about the British poll...they're still mad because we won the war.
[post=408809]Quoted post[/post]​

wwhats funny is that we had a VERY REPULBICAN SENATE AND HOUSE that forced bills down his throat until he would sign them. How is he intelegent? Please tell me what he did

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 28 2004, 07:09 PM
The thing of it is that when Clinton lied nobody died. Oh and Bush lied to us about the reasons we went Iraq. He said we were going therre for WMDs. Well guess what? Had he let the inspectors do their jobs we would have determined that they had no WMDs, and 1200 soldiers would not be dead, and we would not be trillions of dollars in debt.
[post=408822]Quoted post[/post]​

The inspectors were only allowed to see what Sadam wanted them to see they did not have free riegn to search the country thus allowing time to move anything that could get him in trouble. He repetedly ingnored UN demands so we went to war. Should we have just said HEY MISTER YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THE UN! OR MAYBE NEXT TIME WE MIGHT DO SOMETHIGNG

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 29 2004, 01:09 AM
[post=408822]Quoted post[/post]​

Basing descisions on faulty intel doesn't make it a lie. Being one of the top world leaders, getting head and then lying about, well, that does make you a liar.

WHO FUCKING CARES IF HE LIED!!!??? At least he was a compitant president. Bush is a bumbling fool and got us into a war we shouldn't have ever been involved in. Does the Geneva Convention mean FUCKING ANYTHING to you people? If we want people to act well, we must act as an example. Violating one of the most important international treaties is NOT what I call "being a good example."

btw - Even if it was the right thing to do (aust Saddam), we still shouldn't have done it. Know why? Because we are not in a position to be the Judge, Jurry, and Executioner of the world

Originally posted by ktanaka@Oct 29 2004, 02:18 AM
WHO FUCKING CARES IF HE LIED!!!???
[post=408850]Quoted post[/post]​

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I would think that since that is everyones main complaint, that a lot of people do. Do I smell hypcriosy? Double standards?

Back