british poll: Bush = years top film vilian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I personally don't think that it matters that Clinton lied about his person life. It had nothing to do with anything, so why should he be requried to say anything?

:werd:

americans look to pick things apart...the media is fuckin whack, they over exagerate..Clinton's personal life has nothing to w/ anything...all it was was something to fill in the 6 o' clock news. would u be pissed if ur boss fired you because of some distant from work personal problem? wouldnt you like head peice or a nice blumpkin at work?

Well it would be cool if Bush had admitted his mistakes. However he has yet to admit a mistake. All he does is blame someone else. He had a chance to own up at the debates, and I do not think anyone would have put it against him. However when the reports came out that Iraq had no WMD, which for a lot of people has been claimed for a long time. Bush and Chenny still denied the reports, and finally just accepted it, as it became to hard for them to lie.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Oct 29 2004, 02:52 AM
I personally don't think that it matters that Clinton lied about his person life. It had nothing to do with anything, so why should he be requried to say anything?
[post=408856]Quoted post[/post]​

Fact is he lied. He was the leader of the most powerful nation on earth, and in light of that, gave up his personal life. In the military what he did is punishable under UCMJ and he would possibily receive jail and would be decommissioned for conduct unbecoming an officer. The president is the moral and political leader, and represents his people in everything he does. If his wife can't even trust him to keep his dick in his pants, can the people he leads trust him to do anything?. I am not saying Bush is doing that well, so don't even start, but people defending what Clinton did by saying "Well, who wouldn't want some head in the White House?" is ridiculous.

i love how every thread thats just REMOTELY related to politics turns into a fucking holy war on here. lol

Originally posted by ktanaka@Oct 28 2004, 06:18 PM
btw - Even if it was the right thing to do (aust Saddam), we still shouldn't have done it. Know why? Because we are not in a position to be the Judge, Jurry, and Executioner of the world
[post=408850]Quoted post[/post]​

Unfortunately, the world looks to us and expects us to be just that: The World Police. I'm sure that if we pulled back and didn't involve ourselves in any of the problems in the world, we'd be criticized just as heavily.

No they don't. They're pissed that we're acting as the world police.

btw - I'm out. No more internet arguing on this topic.

They may be pissed at our actions right now, but I guaran-fucking-tee you that the world would be a completely different place right now if we were just another Switzerland, mein freund.

Maybe some of you bush supporters should really go reading around about him. I have read about both men running for president and i'm telling you that BUsh is acting just like the nazi's did before they came to power. using fear to scare people into loving him. That is honorable? No its not and honestly its not someone i would love as a president either. here is a man who went against what his own father laid out for him and doesn't listen to him at all. Bush's quote about ever asking his father for advice on the war " i dont' ask him cause i answer to a higher power" . HEllo? His father was IN a war over there, bush has no experience with tha tkinda thing. Seriously i could sit here and debate it out and give references from things if i have too. We are fucking ourselves OVER to the world and bush is NOT gonna save us from that. He is just gonna continue to blow things up that he doesn't understand.

About clinton - he got head and he lied. Most americans do worse than that on their wives every fucking day. Do i care? no i really don't. Him getting ablow job didn't matter to me cause it didn't effect me. It didn't change how i looked at anything. hell i've had guys say worse things to me. What clinton did was his OWN personal life. It wasn't any of my business really, president or not. clinton was a good president and maybe bush should try getting a blow job. Maybe he would think a little better

Originally posted by Trinity@Oct 30 2004, 06:49 AM
fear to scare people into loving him.
[post=409504]Quoted post[/post]​

That's straight outta the book 1984.

Maybe george orwell will be right afterall?

Back