British Rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
British Rice

IMO:

The car isnt really riced out . . . the mods just suck. No way i'd drive it.

What do y'all think?

looks like they tried to turn it into an eagle talon.

Blech.

What is the point of advertising the motor you've got in there? "Hey, steal me, steal me please, no really, wont you steal me?!" If anything I'd put "1.0 3 Cylinder" on the front nose, that might keep some people away.

take off the sideskirts, hood, and wing and i'd rock it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
wheels suck, sideskirts suck, hood sucks, wing sucks, stickers suck...

X2

take all of the crap off, and use the amazing motor and be happy

That was a weird looking hood, but it looked better that some real ram air hoods I've seen. I am guessing it is in no way functional? (TMIC?)

No, it's a CA18DET, so it's turbo but it has a wee front mount. That hood is purely uglification.

I think they were only the 180sx in japan, even after they got the SR20.

The rest of the world got them as the 200SX, and america got the shaft with the 240sx.

Even the mid '80s 200SX was only a 1.8 :p

Yeah, they came with the V6 but they were pretty uncommon.

I wouldn't rock it. Actually, maybe, if someone paid for all the maintenance for me. Those engines kill sensors like it's their job :p

Take all the pointless body crap off of it and I would rock that shit.
But yeah, theres way too much ugly crap on that ride thats for sure.

Absolutely not. I'm willing to bet it's not even sidepipes. Yeah, side exit - sure. But I think the side exit pokes out from the undercarriage right where you see the tips.

The side dressing is an old-school styling thing from Italy. It's a steel valance protector, that's all.

The rest of the car is prolly, honestly, the way I would do it :) But I'm into that old-school shit. Like the germans and their deep-dish rims.

-> Steve

Back