britney's a crack whore :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The once-glamorous pop princess, 22, looked a slob as she drifted from one low-budget store to another for lunch with jobless dancer Kevin Federline.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got absolutely NO respect for ANYONE in the arts. While appreciating their work, I see them as my little <<euphanism>>, put here on earth for my sole entertainment. A court jester if you will. The exact reason I dont watch sports, buy music, or support the "arts" in anyway shape or form. I DO pay to goto museums tho.....

Kevin, 26 — who has dumped his seven-months pregnant lover to woo Britney —
A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE COMMON WHITE TRASH MAN.

other than that, I guarantee that bitch guzzles cum like a elephant at a drinking hole and takes it up the ass like a champ :)

If I was that bitches father, I would disown the bitch for dishonoring my family like that. Millions of dollars put in my bank account by daddies little princess regardless, I think the old adage applies:

Daddy's little princess is my little whore.

I hope all my kids are boys. I dont want a girl for nothing.

hahaha Tony... if I was your son I would have shot myself long ago. :p

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 15 2004, 08:27 PM
hahaha Tony... if I was your son I would have shot myself long ago.  :p

You better make sure you pay me back for the tuition money i spent to put your ass through Yale law school and the strings I pulled to get your ass an internship with one of the Supreme Court Justices....

Otherwise I'll resurrect your ass and strangle you my DAMN self

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 15 2004, 06:35 PM
she looks like she is getting a beer gut

:werd:

she has been getting chunky...

OMG!!!! SHE'S A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!!! HOLY SHIT, SHE DRINKS LIQUOR!! WTF, SHE EATS FRENCH FRIES AND SUBWAY??????////???/

I mean, come the fuck on... who gives a shit about what she eats and drinks on a day off? Seriously. Maybe she's just being NORMAL? I mean call me cooky, call me wacky, but she is only human like everyone else. I wish I was famous so I could take pops at these fuckholes who count my carbs from across the street. Get a fucking life, then get a real fucking job, you good for nothing paparazi (sic).

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 15 2004, 11:24 PM
OMG!!!! SHE'S A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!!! HOLY SHIT, SHE DRINKS LIQUOR!! WTF, SHE EATS FRENCH FRIES AND SUBWAY??????////???/

I mean, come the fuck on... who gives a shit about what she eats and drinks on a day off? Seriously. Maybe she's just being NORMAL? I mean call me cooky, call me wacky, but she is only human like everyone else. I wish I was famous so I could take pops at these fuckholes who count my carbs from across the street. Get a fucking life, then get a real fucking job, you good for nothing paparazi (sic).

sooooooooooo

what you are saying is that making another human being DUMP HIS PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND/WIFE to go out with you....

is ok?

that doesnt sound very "normal" to me....

that is plain fucking white trash pure and simple.

not to mention the fact he is UNEMPLOYED and a FUCKING DANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit, let's add to the Spear's gene pool with that evolutionary winner.

like I told my ex, whose dad made millions when he worked at Enron...

Money can buy alot of things, but it sure as hell cant buy class.

if My daughter had THAT much talent, and she married some fucking commoner slob ????????????????????

1. Heart attack
2. If I live from the heart attack, im grabbing my shotgun and going to go protect my precious, precious genes.....

a fucking unemployed dancer LOLOLOLOOLOOL

holy shit, I live 20 minutes by fwy. from Hollywood. IF a unemployed "dancer" can get a bitch like that, just think what actresses/models I can get....

that dude really needs to stick with his own social class....

ya know, the drugged up/faggot acting waiters you see in every resturaunt that give you a bad effeminate attitude by day and work to become the next star by night.

"IM AN ACTOR"

damn straight you are motherfucker. In fact you got the minimum wage making waiter part down pat buddy !!!

and sorry, im not dumping on people who make minimum wage.

it just scares me to think the type of guys some chicks go out with, and the knowledge that some day my daughter may date someone who i just dont approve of.

fuckit. im slapping a dot on my forehead, wrapping some toilet paper around my head, smearing my body with dog shit and moving to india where pre-arranged mairrages are still available.

tony habib "d"

i will then come back to america and drive a cab.....and royally fuck with each and everyone of you.

i could care less about this worthless media bullshit.

but... she propose to him??

and hes a dancer??

what a fag.

Hey Tony... shut up for a second, OK? First of all, NOTHING Brittney does will ever affect you. Second of all, NOTHING that dude who dumped whatever does will ever affect you. Third of all, NOTHING even remotely associated with either person will ever affect you.

So please... get a goddamn life and start worrying about your own shit.

heat_balls.jpg

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 15 2004, 11:24 PM

i gotta agree here....you got some issues if your job is watching what other people eat, or drink.....its rediculous.......I don't think Brittany Eats Chips should be a headliner....Who cares....Now if she cut some guys dick off, that would be news..her having a shot of alcohol is not news.....Now if she got drunk and gang banged a midget, a nun, a rabi and a homeless guy on the KFC buffet table.....Or she dressed up in a pink easter bunny outfit and beat 10 people to death with a steel dildo....thats news

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 16 2004, 12:44 AM
Hey Tony... shut up for a second, OK? First of all, NOTHING Brittney does will ever affect you. Second of all, NOTHING that dude who dumped whatever does will ever affect you. Third of all, NOTHING even remotely associated with either person will ever affect you.

So please... get a goddamn life and start worrying about your own shit.

off to work...

to be continued at a later time today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back