Brittany Murphy died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget she was a co-star with Ashton Kutcher in "Just Married". :rolleyes:

you guys are all gay. aside from a hot ass, she was "average".

she was a coke whore. why are you all upset over a coke whore? i mean, really. did you guys watch any of her movies? she was in "8 mile" and...uh....oh yeah, "clueless".

cmon you know how it works. most of these guys work out the toucan slam to americas hottest celebrities via the internet since they cant get laid.:ph34r:

1261384313085.jpg

i will miss her..... so much.........

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ that's why /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

You really think that is average?

you guys are all gay. aside from a hot ass, she was "average".

she was a coke whore. why are you all upset over a coke whore? i mean, really. did you guys watch any of her movies? she was in "8 mile" and...uh....oh yeah, "clueless".

you missed what i said, she has a GREAT ass.....in that picture. actually, if you look at this picture below, she's not even average. she's pretty ugly. anybody can look good with a pro photographer and photoshop. you don't get to fuck the girl from 8 years ago doing a photoshoot, you get the 2009 version. (pre corpse obviously)

that is old too....odds are, i probably wouldn't fuck this girl with injen's dick.
Brittany-Murphy-lips.jpg

yeah, it also read that they were all prescription drugs, so it may have been drug abuse, but it could have also been a bad mixture or some other shit.

she will be missed as much as Anna Nicole.

I have little sympathy for suicides, drug od's, and other boo hoo stories of self pity.

for the most part we were right... she died of being a drug addicted anorexic whore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back