Brittany Murphy died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
well she was skin and bones right before she died. she probably still looks the same. and maybe you'll luck up and some of her closest friends stashed a few pills in there for symbolism.

Ah come on. With todays embalming technology, and Punxatony Phil seeing his shadow, Im sure you've got at least another six weeks to tap that before she starts to thaw and rot.

I keep hearing on radio/tv that she died of natural causes that could have been prevented and some drug use.

They like to slip the drug use in at the end after saying natural causes that could have been prevented.....

I hate the media

I keep hearing on radio/tv that she died of natural causes that could have been prevented and some drug use.

They like to slip the drug use in at the end after saying natural causes that could have been prevented.....

I hate the media

Yeah, could have been prevented by getting off the fucking coke.

symbology?

hehehe
boondock-saints-1999-willem-dafoe-pic-3.jpg

wasn't Brittany Murphy good , sensitive girl?
look only for her big sensitive eyes....

Ummm, hi there. That was kind of an odd first comment. How about you make a new thread in the lounge and introduce yourself to the community here?

i swear that some of these posts have to be made by bots. who has their first post in a 3 month old thread?

anyway, i'm sure if we dig her up she looks the same as before she died. any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back