Brittney Spears breaks her secret

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well you just knew that she wouldnt wait till marriage, when they brought that up i thought it was hilarious. But hopefully she doesnt become another J-Lo :ph34r:

Wait, fuck that.... who gives a shit if she becomes another J-Lo, more of a chance for me to bang her and leave her :D

wow, that is surprising </sarcasim>

Come on, we ALL knew she probably fucked Justin back at mickeymouse club. She said 2 yrs into the relationship, they've been together SINCE mickey mouse club, its just been "under raps".. (just so you dont call that bs or ask how i know.... Justin said "back when i first started, Britney was really supportive as to what i do".. Justin got in NSYNC around a yr after mickey mouse closed up) (i'm a music geek, but i dont like NSYNC)

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 9 2003, 07:41 PM
wow, that is surprising </sarcasim>

Come on, we ALL knew she probably fucked Justin back at mickeymouse club. She said 2 yrs into the relationship, they've been together SINCE mickey mouse club, its just been "under raps".. (just so you dont call that bs or ask how i know.... Justin said "back when i first started, Britney was really supportive as to what i do".. Justin got in NSYNC around a yr after mickey mouse closed up) (i'm a music geek, but i dont like NSYNC)

:werd:

no shit.

And come on, "just Justin"? Yeah right. You KNOW she boned Colin Ferrell too, he hits EVERYTHING he dates. :D

im sure like every other mid-western girl worth her salt....
she was sucking cock at the tender young age of 16.

man what a blowjob that woulda been. titty fucking and all...

what a big surprise....NOT!! we all knew that was coming.

[/QUOTE]Come on, we ALL knew she probably fucked Justin back at mickeymouse club. She said 2 yrs into the relationship, they've been together SINCE mickey mouse club, its just been "under raps"..
-thank you point exactly-

my ex-ex girlfriend used to look almost like britney spears EXACTLY....

she was a blonde from kentucky who just moved out to Cali to live with her dad.

i used to fantasize when i was titty fucking her that she was britney haha.

i miss those big tits, chick im with now is flat as a board. (well not quite, but still)

the picture of her is disgusting. she looks like ass, always has looked like ass, and i don't know why everyone keeps drooling over her fat faced, ugly titted bitch cunt mother fucking ways.

</done>

only a 4 eh. :hmm:
bsac043.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 9 2003, 11:53 PM
she looks like ass

question.
is that a regional saying to CT????

i have a girl friend (friend that is a girl) out in Ct. and she says "looks like ass" all the time....

If she looks like ass, then baby, sit on me! LOL.

I'd hit it. Fo sho.

I think she is kinda hot, but there are much hotter stars out there i.e. Christina Aguilara, Rachel Leigh Cook, the chick from T2 :worthy: :worthy: , Lexus Locklear, etc...

Back