Brittney Spears breaks her secret

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You think wigger ass christina looks better? Have you seen her in her black blaids and talkn all wiggerish? that bitch belongs in the ghetto while sucking on Missy Elliots ass.

I like girls to be a little freaky, skimpy clothes are OK with me. That video dirty is just.... wow.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 9 2003, 08:35 PM
im sure like every other mid-western girl worth her salt....
she was sucking cock at the tender young age of 16.

she's from the dirty south.

i used to have a thing for christina back in the day, too bad she was always hangin' w/ tools like this guy.
ajw.jpg

<<edit>> hehe, had no idea that was a photochop :lol:

if i can switch directions for a second...props to your photochop.
if you can fool me, you must be pretty good...

im the master at detecting fake pics.

:lol:

<<re-edit>> its 1am, im tired, stressed...so thats mabye why it looked normal to me

haha.. god tony, you changed that shit more than michael jackson has changed his nose.

btw, mad props on the comtuek.com redo (different from the last time i saw it)

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 10 2003, 03:05 AM
haha.. god tony, you changed that shit more than michael jackson has changed his nose.

btw, mad props on the comtuek.com redo (different from the last time i saw it)

thanks man, that site is still running @ like 50% of where it should be. you guys fee free to check it out @ comutek.com

<<edit>> hehe, had no idea that was a photochop

if i can switch directions for a second...props to your photochop.
if you can fool me, you must be pretty good...

im the master at detecting fake pics.

<<re-edit>> its 1am, im tired, stressed...so thats mabye why it looked normal to me

hmm, i wonder what you typed originally.

that one was done back in the day (Christmas 2000). she was standing w/ a thick/short black man. i wish i still had the original pic. realistically i'd be about 6" taller than her, anyways most people never notice.

my skills have come a long way since then :)

just remember anytime you see me and a pic of a celeb/political figure, it's going to be fake.

all those entertainers make me sick, I don't give two shits who she fucked. To me she is just another chick that decided to fuck some guy, what else is new. If it doesn't effect me then fuck it i won't worry.

I think she is more like an 8.5 :)

Milan

Back