Bro-build, boosted 90 hf crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I actually think it looks ok other than the wheel offset.

Why the stretched tires? I used to run 205s on my crx and civics without any problems.

appreciate the positive comments, and the funny ones, I just love the amount of people on here that hate soo much and have 0 build threads period, makes me remember y I ditch this forum 6 mths at a time
just because alot of the people on here dont post build threads,it doesnt mean they havent/arent building.most people dont post build threads,because to some people it doesnt really matter what others think of their stuff.but as for ditching the forum.you really should get better at it.when you start building something thats actually impressive and not some fanboy "w1ck3d $t@n(ed h3l!a 4lu$h" shit,then you will probably get a little more respect,because maybe you havent noticed,but the majority of the members here have built some pretty nice stuff,and have been around for awhile.

Build threads and forum posts = experience stupid.

just because alot of the people on here dont post build threads,it doesnt mean they havent/arent building.most people dont post build threads,because to some people it doesnt really matter what others think of their stuff.but as for ditching the forum.you really should get better at it.when you start building something thats actually impressive and not some fanboy "w1ck3d $t@n(ed h3l!a 4lu$h" shit,then you will probably get a little more respect,because maybe you havent noticed,but the majority of the members here have built some pretty nice stuff,and have been around for awhile.

have I ever posted a title anything like "w1ck3d $t@n(ed h3l!a 4lu$h" and said anything was fast ? no sir

:ban:
It would be simpler, and easier on our eyes.

It's all unique. But it's just ... too much.

Your ideas are neat, but your style sucks. It's the SAME thing over and again. If your cars were a TV show, it would be cancelled after 2 episodes.

Same stuff, over and over.

Don't try to flame me. I'm the only guy on here who has your back with your choice of Toyotas.

The choice of Toyotas isn't an issue with anyone I'm sure.

appreciate the positive comments, and the funny ones, I just love the amount of people on here that hate soo much and have 0 build threads period, makes me remember y I ditch this forum 6 mths at a time
No hating, just not very logical with the wheels.

Oh, my build thread is in my sig.

mike, your logic has no place in this thread.

your sol lacks "character" because it doesnt have 17x10" wheels with 185s on it.

LOLOLOL

My build thread is in my sig.

Before you say it lacks character - the character is in the quality of my build. Keep in mind I did most of it between the ages of 18-20 years old while going to school full time and working full time.

My build thread is in my sig.

Before you say it lacks character - the character is in the quality of my build. Keep in mind I did most of it between the ages of 18-20 years old while going to school full time and working full time.

and now he gloats.... i kid... i kid!!!! lol

Admin needs to change his user title to "turd monger"

Back