Bro-build, boosted 90 hf crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Admin needs to change his user title to "turd monger"
GAAAAWWDAMM!!! ROFL! :D

"TURD MONGER"

Car%20Club%20Plaques.JPG

Fits right in:

Turd%20Mongers.JPG

Last edited:
yup, wheels too big for a FWD :lol:

bitches are practically as big as the ones on my WRX....and the same color as well....white. :lol:

Why does he keep coming back??????????

I flat out do not understand that wheel setup. I've driven my friend's car that he did that to. A "stanced" S4. Gorgeous looking car. Sounded amazing, but guess what, it couldn't fucking turn. You could BARELY turn the steering wheel in either direction. Told him to fix it but he just went lol it looks dope and I'm just :facepalm:.

Why does he keep coming back??????????

I flat out do not understand that wheel setup. I've driven my friend's car that he did that to. A "stanced" S4. Gorgeous looking car. Sounded amazing, but guess what, it couldn't fucking turn. You could BARELY turn the steering wheel in either direction. Told him to fix it but he just went lol it looks dope and I'm just :facepalm:.

the fenders have been pulled and rolled, it still has full turn radius

Random pictures from powerlabs turbo install - MY350Z.COM Forums

That's part of my build thread.

happy?

Why don't you all take all your money and pool it together and make one legit honda?

CRX, strip it down and send it off for a full paint job, inside/out
B18C/whatever motor sleeve it, do rods/pistons, head work.
LEGIT turbo kit, something with a good turbo and a tial wastegate.
Legit light weight wheels with sticky ass rubber
Either mint stock interior swap, or build an aluminum dash and install racing seats and a racing wheel
Get a legit exhaust something like I ran on my old civic.

262552_176947082377674_3137070_n.jpg

267275_176947102377672_343606_n.jpg

262937_176947022377680_2426944_n.jpg

I dont understand why you guys keep throwing change (cents) at these builds rather than just saving up and buying a legit car or doing a legit build. I'd rather have a super clean Honda civic coupe with a 100% stock GSR swap for $5000 then to own any of the shit you guys have built.

Each to their own I guess.

I'm currently working on a new toy, the old owners turned out to be like you guys, so I'm fixing all the stuff they facked up. Taking it back to stock since half the shit they used is total junk. even though a lot of it is brand new. Some people just shouldn't touch a car.

Last edited:
Maybe buying a cheapo Honda and flipping it for 3x the cost after dropping $200 into it is worth the trouble.

Oops.

:D

Back