broken axle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sinezter

ok i finaly got all the kinks worked out of my zc swap... and the left axel broke! i alredy ordered new axles but i have a problem that im hopeing u guys could help me with, the axle broke at the tire, and the spindle nut cant come off because it just spins inside the hub, if that makes sence? and it wont slide forward because it broke just enough were it is to big to slide outward... so how do i get that peice out of the hub??? sorry if this is confuzing, its just hard to explain

no its not the whole hub that spins... the peice that broke inside the hub is what spins, and i cant get the spindle nut off because it just spins that peice, and it wont slide outward because its a bit biger on the other side, and theres no way to grip that broken axle peice to get the spindle nut off

i might have to get a new hub, if i have to, then what hubs will fit on my 89 civic dx hatch?, incase i gata go to the junk yard i have more options

Last edited:
ok i justgot it out, to find out i was right and do need a new hub, so what hub setups will fit on my car, cuz ima have to go to the junkyard today

i got an 89 civic dx hatchback, and no i didnt use the zc tranny, i used my dx one, cuz i didnt have the integra axels

Back