broken intake sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sappenheimer

Yada Yada Yada
I'm attempting a b18a1 motor swap from my totaled civic to my new civic. There is a sensor riveted to the intake that is broken. Will the car run without it, what is it for? I t looks like it has been broke for a long time yet the car ran fine. Help!

I just thought of something else. I'm new to this site and i came here looking for help with my swap, where can i find info on a swap. maybe i'm blind or stupid (maybe a little of both) thanks

u_clear.gif
Air Charge Temperature Sensor
u_clear.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]Click on image to see enlarged view[/FONT]
u_clear.gif

function ViewImage() { var imgSrc = (document.getElementById('PartImage')).src; var newWindow = openWin(imgSrc, 'popup_win', 'width=450, height=450,toolbar=0, location=0,directories=0,status=0,menuBar=0,scrollBars=0,resizable=1'); newWindow.focus(); } function SetImage(obj) { var imgUrl = obj.options[obj.selectedIndex].value; var imgTag = document.getElementById('PartImage'); imgTag.src = imgUrl; }
u_clear.gif
Item#: ECHTS5026
u_clear.gif

Price: $59.99
tax and shipping not included

Disclaimer: The stated price may vary from the in store price and may change at anytime.

Usually ships in 24 hours.

u_clear.gif

u_clear.gif
u_clear.gif

Add To Cart

Return to Previous Page

New Search
u_clear.gif
http://www.napaonline.com/masterpag...&pn=TS5026&desc=Air+Charge+Temperature+SensorNote: There is no Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available for this Product

Here is whta i found for a 92' integra gs. Which comes with a b18a1.

I think the motor is out of a '93, i'm putting it in a '92 civic hatch dx. The old motor has the same sensor (i think). Can i drill out the riviets and use it? I work at a machine shop so it's no problem to modify any of it.

Back