Brosk Lesnar training with Militage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Yup, while MFS has yet to confirm it all reports point to a Brock Lesnar Debut in October in Las Vegas (Las Vegas almost guarantees it's a UFC card). With Pat's camp holding three of the UFC belts right now it would seem a good place for anyone to train.

for those of you who think Brock is all roids and wrasslin remember he was a 3 time national champion in college and made the vikings practice team after not playing fotball since he was 18. He has also had to pass several roid tests through his career and always came through.

I CAN'T WAIT!

but he's huge. he'd be in the heavy weight division then right? I don't think he'd want to fight Tim Silvia (because they would be sparring partners) if he did fight tim, I think he would destroy him.

B16RacerN2NR said:
but he's huge. he'd be in the heavy weight division then right? I don't think he'd want to fight Tim Silvia (because they would be sparring partners) if he did fight tim, I think he would destroy him.

he wouldnt' get a title fight anytime soon. they would just put him in with somebody who is washed up and see what happens. they will see if he does anything first. they will get some publicity first then throw him to the wolves.

he's wieghting in at 285 which means he needs to drop about 20lbs (heavyweight cap is 265). That being said for his size he is lightning quick and his wrestling skills are undenyable. Should be very interesting

Silverchild79 said:
he's wieghting in at 285 which means he needs to drop about 20lbs (heavyweight cap is 265). That being said for his size he is lightning quick and his wrestling skills are undenyable. Should be very interesting
damn 285...that's all fucking muscle too. Reminds me of Kimo, just a lot bigger lol

kimo was supposed to fight bas rutten a couple weeks ago, but he tested positive for illegal substances. big suprise there.

i here goldberg might be starting in ufc also.

ooo...goldberg...that could be interesting...

goldberg got his ass kicked by Chris Jehrico back in his WWE days in the locker room. He isn't a genuine badass

Silverchild79 said:
goldberg got his ass kicked by Chris Jehrico back in his WWE days in the locker room. He isn't a genuine badass

was that a real ass kickin...or the fake story line show action?

backstage, it was pent up frustration from Goldberg not being willing to work with Jerhico cause he "wasn't big enough" Goldberg tried talking down to him when it was brought up and I guess got chocked out

Here's is what Bret Hart heard from the people who witnessed it

Bret Hart comments on Goldberg-Jericho backstage fight

Last edited:
haha. jerhico is no slouch though, hes suppose to be a decent wrestler and submission guy. that kind of reminds me of the old gracie fights...

How well will they do against strikes? I know UFC is different from Pride, but remember Sakuraba vs. (Royce) Gracie? Sakuraba pretty much just beat him whenever he tried to grapple(funny thing is Sakuraba himself is a submissions guy); so just being able to wrestle might not help.

K2e2vin said:
How well will they do against strikes? I know UFC is different from Pride, but remember Sakuraba vs. (Royce) Gracie? Sakuraba pretty much just beat him whenever he tried to grapple(funny thing is Sakuraba himself is a submissions guy); so just being able to wrestle might not help.

look at your most dominant champs, Couture, Ortiz, Gracie, Hughes, Sevens, even some great but less well known champion fighters like Oleg Taktarov. All wrestlers first and strikers second.

A fighters chin is related to his neck, or lack there of. Cabbage has prolly the best chin in MMA, and he's neck-less as they come. I'm guessing this is because the sturdiness of the neck helps keep the head from whipping back and forth helping to prevent the mild concussion that causes a KO.

What about Brock?

body042.jpg

no neck whatsoever lol

don't forget about the brawler factor. if lesnar has any scrap in him whatsoever he will be a force.

i still think one day that ufc will turn into the new boxing. gambling, fixed fights, stories. then again i'm a pessimist and believe anything turns to shit when it gets commercialized. i.e. music, car racing (street racing and drifting) , etc. do i need to go on?

get_nick said:
don't forget about the brawler factor. if lesnar has any scrap in him whatsoever he will be a force.

i still think one day that ufc will turn into the new boxing. gambling, fixed fights, stories. then again i'm a pessimist and believe anything turns to shit when it gets commercialized. i.e. music, car racing (street racing and drifting) , etc. do i need to go on?

what, you dont think ufc is like that now?

street fights and backstage brawls are alot different then fights in the ring. besides the lack of rules, theres also stuff lying around, walls that can be used for leverage, its alot different.
i think goldberg could kick some ass in ufc

I was told by a wrestling geek last night that Brock Lesnar signed a 10 year contract with WWE that even if he no longer wrestled, that he would not be able to do any sort of mixed martial arts or wrestling for the next ten years.

Supposedly he took WWE to court over the contract and the judge threw the case out because he said that Brock signed the contract and it explicitly described these details.

IDK if its true or not but just what this longtime wrestling geek informed me.

Silverchild79 said:
look at your most dominant champs, Couture, Ortiz, Gracie, Hughes, Sevens, even some great but less well known champion fighters like Oleg Taktarov. All wrestlers first and strikers second.

Dont know about the others, but Couture, Ortiz, and Gracie have been taken out by strikes. Thing is, the wrestlers need to get close, but if a strike fighter keeps them far enough then the wrestler is in trouble(unless they can take hits, not just chin shots. ie. Rutten knocked F. Shamrock down with a body shot and lately Villareal with a leg strike)

i think the ufc is going in the wrong direction. ex, anyone even care about the next ufc?? there hyping up stupid fights just to get ratings and i think we all just get the short end of the stick. i fucken hope liddel gets his fuckin ass kicked just to prove a point that pride fights are better. end of rant.

Back